Brain Dead Radio Episode 112: "Ceejy, we're home."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Dead Radio Episode 112: "Ceejy, we're home."

Rob and Ceej are back and they have the biggest nerdboners for Star Wars: The Force Awakens. MASSIVE SPOILERS.

This entire episode is a love letter to Star Wars. The Force is strong with this one.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Totally going to text Lesley "Rob likes Adele. WTF."

(I like Adele, too.)

Comment

Downloading.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Totally going to text Lesley "Rob likes Adele. WTF."

(I like Adele, too.)
        DON'T YOU DARE :P
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I really wanted this one to have structure but the love for the movie completely stopped that from happening.

Comment

Punching himself to stay angry? Is that what that was?

Comment

You gotta get your new mic stand situation sorted out. Lots of loud banging. Hurts my dainty ears.

Comment

Yeah, the new mics sound good but when Rob is pounding the table for emphasis it's like the T-Rex tapdancing on my eardrums.

Comment

I agree with Rob's ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    You gotta get your new mic stand situation sorted out. Lots of loud banging. Hurts my dainty ears.
                    yeah, apologies for all of that. I promise to have it sorted out by next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Punching himself to stay angry? Is that what that was?
                      That's how I took it. He was going all Marky Mark to fuck up Rey/Finn

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I just didn't know what was happening. We agreed to see it again, non 3d or IMAX. It was hard to keep track.

Comment

yeah, apologies for all of that. I promise to have it sorted out by next episode.
                          No problem! It was just loud as hell in my ear. I use one ear bud at work.

Comment

This is an interesting way to look at it. Like he's fighting the Light Side because it's pushing back against him. I took it as him being a child throwing a tantrum.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              This is an interesting way to look at it. Like he's fighting the Light Side because it's pushing back against him. I took it as him being a child throwing a tantrum.
                              Nicely reasoned insights into Ren, you two. I felt the same way, like he was psyching himself up for the fight, as well as maybe flagellating himself for what just happened before (pangs of guilt, mayhaps?).

Wonder if we'll see more of that in the next film, before or after Snoke finishes his training.

Comment

Working...
                              X