No announcement yet.

Eastbound and Down: Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, when April told him "If this is your dream then go fuck shit up." Love it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fantastic fucking episode.

Stevie in the beginning was amazing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Downloading now.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I have to watch it again. I was in tears during the entire conversation in the lazy river.

"Work with what you got, even if what you got is a woman shaped like a mound of mashed potatoes."

Comment

Stevie and his goggles + bandaid over his nipple = fantastic
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

was the naked guy mentally handicapped? I honestly couldn't tell

Comment

The guy with the sister and the creepy old dude? I thought he was...or Canadian.

Comment

haha, seriously. He was just such an odd character.

Comment

Comment

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment..._of_eastbound/

Comment

read through that last night. Great stuff in there.

Comment

also, I need to mention Stevie's "Does it make your pussy wet April? If I had a pussy it would be so wet and shooting pew pew pew" line.

So good.

Comment

"Are you his fuck buddy?"

"I WISH"

Those last 2 episodes were fantastic. Man, Stevie is by far and away the most pathetic character on television ever.

Even more so than Kenny Powers is a super douche. Stevie has no life of his own.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CmuZYhW_msw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QZ-a4_PKcHI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eaPhKq60kVw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eSHCW-Y4hUU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Ok, I love both guys already, but that Matty McHeyheyhey bit fucking killed me.

Comment

Working...
                                X