No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, that was pretty funny. I honestly cannot wait for that movie.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Thanks to Eddie's performance in Jupiter Ascending, I actually kind of want to see this now

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• EEEEEeeee, so excited!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Thanks to Eddie's performance in Jupiter Ascending, I actually kind of want to see this now

Redmayne is always good. See Black Death. It's fun. Mind you, I have no clue what Fantastic Beasts is, but I'll see it.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Weren't you Green Lantern?

YES.
          "Does it look like a leprechaun had sex with a cartoonist?"
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Mute" - the sidequel to "Moon" is finally getting made. So I guess Warcraft did do some good for Duncan Jones.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Rockwell?

Comment

• Is it okay to laugh about Sandra Bullock possibly leading an all female version of Ocean's 11?

Comment

Rockwell?
                  Rudd and Skaarsgard. Super hype.

Comment

Rockwell?
                    He's apparently in it. To want extent, who knows, but it's the same universe as Moon. So fuck yeah!

Having Meekus and Antman is gravy.

Comment

• I just read a bit about this on AICN. I see nothing about it being linked to Moon.

MUTE, which will be a big step down in terms of size and budget from WARCRAFT, takes place in Berlin of the near-future, where Skarsgard’s mute bartender is looking for his missing lady friend. He continually encounters two wacko surgeons from the States (incl. one played by Rudd), who serve as his only clues as to the location of his beloved.

Comment

I just read a bit about this on AICN. I see nothing about it being linked to Moon.
                        How's this?

Comment

• wait, there's going to be a new Kickboxer with both Jean Claude AND Bautista? I'm in.

Comment

• Aw yeah. Not sur about Bautista's martial art skills, but I hope that Van Damme makes the youngster run with steak in his shorts.

Also, top this:

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6_UI1GzaWv0?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• fuck that looks great

Comment

Working...
                                X