No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You all need to check out Star Wars Rebels.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've been meaning to.

By the way, I just went to Disneyland yesterday and man alive, Disney is exploiting the shit out of that IP.

Actually, exploiting is too weak a verb. Disney roofied Star Wars and is violating it while Disney's Frat brothers take photos. It's borderline ugly.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• hahahhah.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, can't wait to see all of the SW awesomeness when I hit Disney World in December. It should be insane.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• There's some cool stuff. A good deal of it is the cultural mash-up, cutesy shit that's endemic with "geek" properties of late (and as I write this I'm wearing a Darth Vader stylized caricature shirt). But still, some good options.

What really amazes me is the sheer speed that Disney started pumping this shit out. I probably shouldn't be, but hey, I'm a babe in the wood innocent.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
              There's some cool stuff. A good deal of it is the cultural mash-up, cutesy shit that's endemic with "geek" properties of late (and as I write this I'm wearing a Darth Vader stylized caricature shirt). But still, some good options.

What really amazes me is the sheer speed that Disney started pumping this shit out. I probably shouldn't be, but hey, I'm a babe in the wood innocent.

The speed of which is funny since they're actually behind on the Episode VII now due to the fact that the toy companies and other merch can't get a glimpse of some vehicle and character changes.

There's been a rumor going around about a return to the Early Bird Box of 1977/78. I'm not even kidding.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                The speed of which is funny since they're actually behind on the Episode VII now due to the fact that the toy companies and other merch can't get a glimpse of some vehicle and character changes.

There's been a rumor going around about a return to the Early Bird Box of 1977/78. I'm not even kidding.
                Really? Ugh. That'll be the event that finally ends Knowles.

"OHMYGODOHMYGOD!!! THIS IS JUST LIKE 1977!!!"

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Not to mention the 378 page long "think piece" McWeeney writes describing his experiences with Star Wars toys and contrasting them with his children's.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                    Not to mention the 378 page long "think piece" McWeeney writes describing his experiences with Star Wars toys and contrasting them with his children's.
                    McWeeney is so far up his own ass that he's finding polyps.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• STAR WARS EPISODE VII - THE FORCE AWAKENS

Guess that's the title. 3 words, just like the first entries from the other trilogies.

http://www.starwars.com/films/star-wars-episode-vii
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• yessir I like it. I also like what I read in regards to possible story arc for Luke. We may just see some Force unleashed type shit in this.

Comment

• GIVE ME A STAR DESTROYER SCENE IN LIVE ACTION AND I'LL BE SOO HAPPY

Comment

• Kinda wish it had been THE FORCE UNLEASHED, in all honesty.

Comment

• It's neither a good nor bad title. Honestly, the title doesn't really matter so long as Star Wars is in there somewhere.

Frankly, I think the title I suggested is better.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• No one would go see: Star Wars - Force It All The Way In

Comment

Working...
                                X