Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

So, here's what we know.

Season 4 DVD/BluRay: June 5 (1 MONTH GONNA WATCH IT SO HARD)
    Season 5A (8 episodes): July 2012
    Season 5B (8 episodes): 2013 (likely July as well)

Sucks that I gotta wait 2 years for the finale. Sucks even more for the dramatic actors in the Emmys, because they're going to have to lose to Cranston for a year longer than originally planned.

That said, TWO MONTHS GET FUCKING HYPED

Music Video recap for Seasons 1-4 BIG FUCKING SPOILERS MAY ALSO MAKE NEXT TWO MONTHS FEEL LIKE FOREVER
    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fYBTX_GmSM8?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Taiwanese trailer for Season 5
    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CSIWDjX--Fo?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>
    sigpic
    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

that is fucking glorious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The tawaineseechingchongpotatoe one is like the worst in the best way.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Science!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

There's no fucking way they make us wait an entire fucking year for the second half, is there? I thought the previous rumor was coming back after the new year.

Comment

I'd heard about the 2013 date also. I think it came from Paul or the AMC president, maybe? That just means one more year until I get my hands on whatever sexy full series blu-ray set they put together.

Comment

rewatching all of them and just got to the "Jesse makes a new friend with the little red-headed meth kid" episode. Just fucking heartbreaking.

Comment

Especially after you've worked a few CPS meth head cases. I was genuinely infuriated/heart broken for that kid even though in that moment I knew it was a show and I was kind of stupid for getting all angar/weepy. That ep was fucking hard to watch.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

That's the one with the ATM, right? In a show filled with all kinds of fucked up shit (everyone knows it's wen-dy) that one takes the cake.

Look on the bright side, Rob, in about a season and a half you'll see Jesse inflating his cooking suit with an air hose and dancing around like a monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                    rewatching all of them and just got to the "Jesse makes a new friend with the little red-headed meth kid" episode. Just fucking heartbreaking.
                    The Jesse parts of that episode need to be an anti-drug PSA. Just show that shit in D.A.R.E. and watch all desire to do meth just fade away...

Oh, and SEASON 5 POSTER TIME

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2nB2D8kSplg?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>
                    sigpic

Comment

That poster is so fucking awesome.

Comment

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XjqYlvUgJQ8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        sigpic

Comment

god I hate Chris Hardwick. But the BB guys are pretty decent bowlers ahha.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            god I hate Chris Hardwick. But the BB guys are pretty decent bowlers ahha.
                            ALL of that

Comment

ONE WEEK.

Comment

Working...
                              X