No announcement yet.

Eastbound and Down: Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I love the show, I'm glad they close the story without the typical american overextending the show and then it's ruined. Nice job HBO.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      HBO and Jody Hill are saying that next Sunday is the series finale.
      They did that the last two years too, until a few months went by and they said "well we have some ideas..."

Comment

I thought this was always a 3 season show?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I heard the same ting as well. 3 seasons if they COULD pull it out.

Comment

Peaked in Mexico.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I've liked this season more than Mexico I think. The russian is too awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This one's been incredibly erratic in terms of quality.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm with Russ here. There's been one or 2 bad or very average episodes, but the good ones have been stellar. Like, Russian hat stellar.

Comment

I'm okay if this one ends in three but the finale better nail it. As for this season I've enjoyed it but there's been a few misfires. It happens.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      They did that the last two years too, until a few months went by and they said "well we have some ideas..."

They said it after Mexico, but they painted themselves into a corner. That's why there was less of a gap between 2 and 3.

But, surely they won't do it again. HBO seems to believe it's over unlike last time, so I'm siding with the network.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Honestly....get ready for a Season 4 announcement in six months.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Kimmel asked Danny McBride about it the other night and he wouldn't comment one way or the other. I'd welcome one more season as it seems a tall order to wrap everything up in one episode.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Should have ended on the shot of the hat. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                              Should have ended on the shot of the hat. :/
                              That would have been dark as fuck and I would have liked that but I don't mind the ending they gave us. It wraps up all the loose ends if they decide not to do another season. The look on Kenny's face when she asks him if it would have been easier for them to join him in Texas was hilarious. He never even considered that shit.

Also chola eyebrows on Stevie FTW.

Comment

The bit at the end kind of ruined it for me to be honest. I get that it keeps it open for a another season but I still wished he would have just died.

And yes, cholobrows were fucking great.

Comment

Working...
                                X