• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP and the Deathly Hallows!

OMG, new trailer! EEEEEEEEEE

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/ha...eathlyhallows/

Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Actually I haven't watched the trailer but I will. I promise lol.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I've watched it about 10 times now. Let the "Ari=potterfag" tags commence!
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'll say this, Harry Potter flicks have a very nice visual to them whether you like the subject matter or not.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I still need to give these another chance. I tried last year and I think I made it through the first four. But it was a chore.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The trailer gave me chills. Partly because it's good and partly because I know it's the beginning of the end. Even Nathan liked it.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I've only tried to watch the first one, and it was horrible. I know they supposedly get better, so one day when they are all out on DVD I will give them a try. I will admit that this trailer looks great.

Comment

The first one is my favorite.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                  The trailer gave me chills. Partly because it's good and partly because I know it's the beginning of the end. Even Nathan liked it.
                  Ooooh this looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    The first one is my favorite.
                    I love you, Rob.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I've only tried to watch the first one, and it was horrible. I know they supposedly get better, so one day when they are all out on DVD I will give them a try. I will admit that this trailer looks great.
                      The first one and the second one are fairly weak, mainly because of the acting. The third one is really, REALLY good, though...it's a tighter film AND the kids have really started to develop their acting chops (especially Harry). The fourth and the fifth films are OK but a tad long. I've yet to see the sixth one but I'm told that it's a slog to get through.

Give the third one a shot, Billy. Seriously, it's a really great film.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Yea, I really have high interest in that one. I really don't go out of my way to avoid them, but I am far behind I would rather do a nice marathon. I am tempted to see this one in theaters though. The FX look amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                          I love you, Rob.

If I was a kid when I watched that, it would be my "Star Wars". It's just a fun film. The second one didn't do much for me, but the third one was ok.

Comment

I think lovers of the books, love the first film. Nothing like seeing the characters on the page spring to life and despite their lack of acting skill the actors selected were/are the characters of the books. Hermione, in particular, was perfectly cast.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              Hermione, in particular, was perfectly cast.
                              She certainly has 'blossomed' (ahem).

In truth, I'm really impressed with just how good Daniel Radcliffe has become as an actor. If he selects the RIGHT post HP roles, he could have a legitimate shot at having an actual acting career without being typecast. Hermione? Well, we're all just waiting for her to do a nude scene.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                              X