Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw it in theaters. I remember enjoying it, but it hasn't really stuck with me.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I dug the Butterfly Effect. It stuck to the concept and was much more entertaining to watch then some other alternate time movies.

Watched Lucky Number Slevin and Smoking Aces. Hated, hated, hated Smoking Aces but really dug Lucky Number Slevin.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Smoking Aces made me write off Joe Carnahan. I hate the movie that much.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Movie is not horrible, but it's a missed opportunity.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            Smoking Aces made me write off Joe Carnahan. I hate the movie that much.
            Chud spunked all over this. Saw the end and was annoyed. Too noisy and silly.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• CHUD does that alot though.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No kiddin'.

Comment

• To be fair, they (CHUD) isn't wrong that often. It's just when they are wrong they are REALLY wrong.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• ......................superbad.................... ...

Comment

• Regarding Carnahan: At least he got the good out of his system early (re: NARC).

I went in expecting a Reagan-era videogame adaptation and went away thinking Ray Liotta becomes crazier after binging on Cinnabon.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        It's just when they are wrong they are REALLY wrong.
                        Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        ......................superbad.................... ...
                        How many movies would you have missed if CHUD didn't champion them? (not excusing the piss poor ones they championed at all).
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• 'Lions for Lambs'. We watched the first part of it a week ago while working out in the gym. As luck would have it, we caught the ending to it last night.

What a terrible Oscar bait movie. Redford couldn't direct an action sequence if his life depended upon it.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            How many movies would you have missed if CHUD didn't champion them? (not excusing the piss poor ones they championed at all).

Not many. I don't think they've ever turned me on to a movie that I wouldn't have found on my own. Seriously. Except for Alex. He's turned me on to a bunch of awesome flicks.

Comment

• I've been disappointed or had my expectations set too high on almost every movie that was raved over.

Comment

• That's fair. Not everyone can be as connected and as cool as Rob.

I just know there are MANY international films that CHUD steered my way that I would never have been exposed to otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X