No announcement yet.

What will 15 year olds listen to now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In retrospect, yes. A million times yes.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The girl was a dude.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

And I didn't find out until IT WAS TOO LATE.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
          The girl was Hocken.
          Well, that just about explains everything then.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

"HAAAYY YO' CRAZY BITCH" *flop*
            Rob: "Wow, that's...uh..a large clitoris."
            "YOU BETCHA NOW SUCK IT BRO IT'S WHAT I LIKE"
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Hey, if you kept your eyes shut. You wouldn't have known the difference.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Shenanigans. Adam's apple never lies. That and you can (almost) always feel Mr. Happy.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Future BDR episode title: Rob's Crying Game

Comment

I can thankfully say I've never been fooled. But I have been hit on a lot back in the day.

Comment

Hit on by guys or trannies?

Comment

Both. I used to always go the Gay 90's (club in MN) back in the day with friends. The drag shows were the best.

Comment

Wow,

I think we all learned something today.

Comment

That I think Drag Queens are fantastic? They are.

Comment

The tag says it best.

But are drag queens awesome? While I find their stage shows to be boring. That shit takes a ton of work to do.

Comment

love this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X