No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved the first one. This one is just insane. I loved getting knocked down by a Charger, getting up only to be pounced on by a Jockey, then ending up standing in a pile of acid. Fucking nuts.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah it's cool. I still wish I would have picked up AC2 first though ahha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've still gotta play the first AssCreed.

Comment

• any of you down for some 4 person campaign tonight? I'd like to beat those ASAP.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
            I've still gotta play the first AssCreed.

You only need about 30 minutes and you've seen it all.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• And yet the sequel is getting praise all over the place for the most part. And from people that weren't digging on the original.

Comment

• I hope its good. First one was very pretty.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm down to play through the campaign tonight.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Good because honestly, this game isn't as awesome as I thought it would be. I'm hoping it's because of the fact that none of us knew the levels. But this really should have been DLC so far.

Comment

• Ridiculous. The levels seem longer and harder when Ari, Corey, myself, and Zombie Fever were going though it. I'm still digging the hell out of it.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• So longer and harder levels make it worth 60? I dunno. Honestly, I think I'm burnt out on this game. But I do want to beat the campaigns still.

Comment

• It's not easy when your team goes running around all willy-nilly while some aren't even in the chat party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            So longer and harder levels make it worth 60? I dunno. Honestly, I think I'm burnt out on this game. But I do want to beat the campaigns still.
                            We still have like 4 more campaigns to cover and that other mode with the gas refilling to try. I'd love to see some more unique events happen in the game (when it started pouring and visibility went to shit was awesome) but I felt like I've barely touched the damn thing.

Comment

• True. I just was not feeling that VS last night. I fucking hate playing split screen haha.

Comment

• Oh shit, blaming the girl now, huh?

Rob-"Everyone hurry up and follow me!"

Me-"HAHA, but I've got Lesley pinned right now!"

Rob-"Forget her, she's done!"

Comment

Working...
                                X