Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't caught any of the CW shows yet this season.

Buy remember Smallville? Get a load of this!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-sex-cult.html

I crushed hard on Chloe so this story bums me out. That last pic of her is so sad.

Comment

• Man, I thought sex cults were supposed to be neat. That sounds not neat.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This should be on her wall of weird and investigating it, not be second in command.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Man, what a 180 she took. Seemed like a sweetie in interviews back in the day, now she's a psychobitch.

Comment

• Or maybe she's damaged by all that Kryptonite radiation guys, jeeze.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Starbuck as a hot bad guy on The Flash was great. Her shitty accent was not.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Trejo was a misfire in last week's episode. He just didn't fit the part BUT I fucking love Plastic Man. I really hope they keep him around.
                Watched this episode last night and that's not Plastic Man. That's Elongated Man.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• My bad. Either way, I dig that guy and I want more of him.

Comment

• I fucking love Elongated Man. His super suit is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I fucking love Elongated Man. His super suit is ridiculous.
                      The opening made me laugh, but I didn't like last night's episode of The Flash much. Waste of an indigenous character and went the white savior route. Ralph Dibny is this season's Mon-El, his character and story so far is similar to how Mon-El's went in Supergirl last season. Just waiting for him and Barry to fall in love. The Harry and Cisco parts were the best, but even this wasn't as good as it has been before.

At least next week's episode should be interesting. I think the week after that is the big crossover story.

Comment

• The Council of Wells was great.

Comment

• Fucking Ben (Lost) was on the last episode of Arrow. Good shit. Looks like he's the big bad this season.

Comment

• The Crisis on Earth-X crossover started last night and I fucking LOVE it. They really stepped up their game from last seasons crossover.

Comment

• Man I'm LOVING this crossover stuff. The Arrow entry was fucking great. This shit is better than JL so far.

Comment

• I haven't watched any of the CW shows yet this season but I saw a promo photo for the crossover and it looks like Ollie and Felicity are. Ack together? GOOD. The reasons they broke up in the first place were dumb as hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X