X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
    Kevin Harvey,
      Spoiler: The Leftovers 
    International Assassin. Pushing that girl into the well was fucked up but all I could do was laugh. Another good episode.
    Kevin Harvey,
      Spoiler: spoilers 
    fucking jesus. Like he's Jesus. FULL ON JESUS. Scott Glen's message from the otherside? Amazing. Loved that. Meeting Neil? Loved it. Seeing the other Remenant that were killed? loved it.

Also: "Holy shit!"

FUCKING AMAZING. This show is the best fucking thing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They put a video game from the wrong era in Narcos and it totally threw me off. Such a nerd.

Comment

• also in regards to The Leftovers
        So is Mary legit brain dead and that's why Kevin saw her in the hotel? I was so mad that they didn't show anything else with her.Also, what's the deal with the guy from the tower telling Kevin (in limbo world) not to kill Patty? Loved that there were 3 other ropes there as well. Like the other Kevin's all killed themselves but Assassin Kevin made it through. So I"m assuming the three girls that are missing are actually in the well? Also, the quakes are caused by people coming back? GODDAMMIT LEFTOVERS SO GOOD FUCK

This feels like the GREAT parts of

I WISH MORE OF YOU FUCKERS WATCHED THIS DAMMIT. IT IS SO GOOD AND I NEED TO DISCUSS IT WITH PEOPLE
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Apparently JESSICA JONES is the goods.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• First episode was okay. I wasn't chomping at the bit for more. BUT YOU GUYS NEED TO WATCH THE LEFTOVERS DAMMIT.

Comment

• A guy in the office who watches The Leftovers said yesterday that it's the new LOST. I wish I had HBO to check it out.

Comment

• It totally fucking is and in the best fucking way possible. This week's episode rivals any of the BEST episodes of Lost. Including The Constant. BELIEVE THAT.

Comment

• OK, may have to check it out, then. We can always stream it on HGO GO to catch up.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• The second season (which is what is on now) is almost completely different than the first for what it's worth

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      The second season (which is what is on now) is almost completely different than the first for what it's worth
                      Do we find out that the survivors are from the planet Zeist?

Comment

• if the Highlander ends up a part of this show I'm so over it haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          also in regards to The Leftovers
                          So is Mary legit brain dead and that's why Kevin saw her in the hotel? I was so mad that they didn't show anything else with her.Also, what's the deal with the guy from the tower telling Kevin (in limbo world) not to kill Patty? Loved that there were 3 other ropes there as well. Like the other Kevin's all killed themselves but Assassin Kevin made it through. So I"m assuming the three girls that are missing are actually in the well? Also, the quakes are caused by people coming back? GODDAMMIT LEFTOVERS SO GOOD FUCK

This feels like the GREAT parts of

I WISH MORE OF YOU FUCKERS WATCHED THIS DAMMIT. IT IS SO GOOD AND I NEED TO DISCUSS IT WITH PEOPLE
                          Yeah I'm thinking Mary is brain dead and that's why she was there. I didn't realize that it was the guy in the tower that told him not to kill Patty. What was the significance of the Hispanic doctor with the heart to deliver? Who needs a heart?
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                            Yeah I'm thinking Mary is brain dead and that's why she was there. I didn't realize that it was the guy in the tower that told him not to kill Patty. What was the significance of the Hispanic doctor with the heart to deliver? Who needs a heart?
                            I have no idea about the heart but people who can speak Spanish said she said something about Azrael on another board I was reading earlier. Which is what those doctors were talking about in regards to the "lens" and shit with Nora. Did you also pick up that Mary had a baby in her hand and the balloons were blue colored? Maybe she dies in childbirth instead?

Comment

• shit, I may be wrong about
                              the guy on the bridge being the guy in the tower. People are speculating it's the guy who resurrected in Australia that we heard news snippets about earlier in the season.

Comment

•   Spoiler: spoiler 
                                I didn't hear talk about Azrael. Would Kevin see Mary there if she hasn't had the kid yet? I suppose time is different there. Fuck I need to watch this episode again.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X