No announcement yet.

Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not at all. I hate wagons of bands. I have legitimate problems with the show.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I didn't think the new episode was very good, guys.

Comment

• Because it wasn't. Next week is the Halloween episode. We shall see how they do.

Comment

• Made it through 10 mins of the new episode and it further cemented my opinion that I kind of hate the fuck out of this show.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Who's dvring tonight? Or is it dead to you?

Comment

• Early reviews sound good so I'll check it out. There were a few good episodes last year but I don't remember much. Apparently Jeff graduated?

Comment

• Didn't realize it was back. Watching now.

Comment

• First episode was pretty dark. I suppose Harmon wanted to say his piece and be done with it.

At least, I hope he's done with it. It'll be tiresome if he harps on it all season long.

Comment

• Best episode of Community that's ever been. HAIL CLETUS VAN DAMME

Comment

• Agreed. Or, at the very least, the best since the first season since it built on so much from back in the day. Just incredible.

Childish Tycoon

Comment

Working...
                      X