Fringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go play some Spore!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

No computer to play on...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

This wasn't too bad. I'll give it another week or two to see where it goes. X-Files Lite with the roles swapped between genders. Lady Agent was a bit too willing to follow whatever Denethor said, though. How long until she bones Pacey?

Comment

I need to see the real episode. I heard they changed a bunch of stuff from the pilot I saw a few months ago.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Apprarently they didn't change anything of importance.

Comment

Hmmms. I don't get the hate. We totally dug the show. It was better than the last 2 seasons of the X-Files.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Me and Sarah watched last night and totally dug it. Season pass has been obtained. Melty mush people FTW!
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I third that, I watched the other night. I liked it so far, the first episode was a bit far fetched, it's going to be ridiculous for them to keep coming up with shit like that.

I would love to see the chick actually get nekkid to go in the tank. I'll have to settle with using my imagination.

Comment

If the special effects keep coming like they did last night....they can come up with anything they want....I'm in!
                    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Once Terminator girl removed her skin, I was completely sold on this fucked up universe.

Comment

Exactly, the universe in the show is bizarre, and I can't wait to see what kinda shit they come up with. Different dimensions? Sign me up!
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah View Post
                          If the special effects keep coming like they did last night....they can come up with anything they want....I'm in!
                          I can't imagine they'll be able to keep up a budget that would allow effects like that throughout the entire season. I have to assume they front-loaded the effects budget to hook people in.

Comment

The line about spongebob was awesome.

"Very insightful for a narrative about a sponge."
                            "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

I laughed at that one...fucking kids watch the Sponge day and night.

Comment

Fuck, I still watch Spongebob it's great.
                                "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X