Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post links to your favorite videos here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or you just don't give a fuck.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Either way, I fucking laughed.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GgjXgJx02_Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
          Either way, I fucking laughed.
          I laughed but only because she flipped them off. Other than that it's just hateful. So what they're fat, maybe they got bad glands or something. Lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm saying that if you're gonna cruise down the street in a mu-mu in an electric wheelchair AND pull along some one else behind you, you're gonna get people staring.

Comment

• Also, what are the odds that they stopped by a fastfood chain during this excursion?

Comment

• Through the drive through - 97%
                Through the inside counter - 43%
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• win.

Comment

• I'm also saying that it looks fun as hell.

Comment

• I will admit, mu mu's are pretty fucking lazy apparel.

Comment

• Man I never get to see the videos here because typically youtube is blocked, but today, I see the fat train. AWESOME.

Comment

• Dude there's a fucking sidewalk right there, too. I would be tempted to Ben-Hur them.

Comment

• Jeff gets it.

Comment

• My Social Tattoo. I kinda hate this generation with a passion.

Comment

• I hope Death Race 2000 happens when they get older.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X