Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Lampoon's Last Resort was amazing.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      We also watched MIB III. Much better than the second but not as good as the first. Jermaine was awesome as Boris though. He seemed to be having fun. Brolin was fucking amazing as TLJ. It was creepy. Not enough time spent with other aliens though. The little bits we got when J went back to the 60's was nice, but I WANTED MORE.
      You know what, I'd also would have taken another extra 15-20 minutes for exploring that world again. More Emma Thompson (who's in the movie what, 2 minutes?), more of all that insane crap that made the 1st one a fun flick. Especially exploring more of the 60's MiB world.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• LAWLESS.

Excellent for individual sequences but merely OK as a whole. I couldn't connect with it. It's worth a watch for Guy Pearce, though.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ecstasy of Order: The Tetris Masters

Not a bad documentary. Follows the current record holders in America in Tetris. Some of these guys are amazing. It's on Hulu.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Tree of Life.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lesley tried watching that this weekend. Pretty sure she didn't make it more than 30 mins before she was bored. I saw a scene with dinosaurs or something that piqued my interest but I'm assuming there aren't more scenes with dinosaurs, so pass. haha
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The first 30-40 minutes are incredible. But then it runs out of things to say and keeps saying them really quietly. It's not bad, it's just nowhere near as deep as it seems to believe it is. The main kid is brilliant though.

Never been to a film with as many walkouts. Shocking that fewer people walked out of Killer Inside Me than this.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Well, watching it on a night like last night, I was engaged the entire time.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Very Bad Things.

I miss this Christian Slater.

Comment

• Purple Noon.

Still the best version of Talented Mr. Ripley.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Very Bad Things.

I miss this Christian Slater.
                        The ending freakout with Cameron Diaz screaming is fantastic. One of the best endings to any film ever.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Probably the last time Slater was actually decent on film and a hell of an opening gambit to Peter Berg's directing career. I'd take any number of Very Bad Things and Rundowns over his last few efforts.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• LOCKOUT- How could a SPACE JAIL movie with Guy Pearce be boring and stupid? So lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              LOCKOUT- How could a SPACE JAIL movie with Guy Pearce be boring and stupid? So lame.
                              Really? That's sad. I still wanna watch it, but damn....
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hyde Park on Hudson -

Bill Murray delivers a strong performance in the middle of a shit sandwich.

Playing for Keeps -

Fuck this movie.

Frankenhooker -

Still holds up.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X