You sound fat: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Sure, why not. I would have also acceped Rob as the mad scientist from Freaked.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

That picture belongs in the photoshop thread. For posterity.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wow. Who knew the stupidity inherent in the Skip Scrambler lawsuit in Arrested Development would become a reality.

And the stupidity would be in the form of an humanoid.

I bet George Lucas doesn't eat at Denny's. Otherwise he wouldn't have that sodium-deficient goiter/eggsack on his face.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm not going to read the case but does it involve the Moons over my Hammy?

Comment

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH ABOUT MOONS OVER MY HAMMY.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Only way I can eat Denny's is if I'm high/drunk and failed miserably at the party/club/bar/pool.

And I'm in South Padre.

And in walking distance of the shitshack.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Their seasoned fries and mayo got me through so many drug addled nights back in the day.

Comment

I'd have to be high to do that.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Wasn't there also another fat fuck who sued McDonald's because he had no idea eating a supersize order of french fries everyday would make him a diabetic fat fuck?

Comment

Ah the days when I'd hit the Gower Gulch Denny's after industrial dancing. Weird times they were.

Comment

Fuck me.

Comment

Ok B_Metal, explain. This sorta shit didn't happen when I lived in Houston.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                              Ok B_Metal, explain. This sorta shit didn't happen when I lived in Houston.
                              If that's at the jail downtown near UofH-downtown I'm not surprised. When I was finishing my bachelor's degree there were escapes from that very jail all the time. Taking night classes back then (about 4 years ago) was like playing russian roulette. So I guess I'm really not surprised.

Lets all be honest though, who wants to dig through fat folds for weapons?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Not I. Doesn't sound like much has changed (in regards to UHD). I did 2 semesters there in 93.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X