Brain Dead Radio Episode 85: It Actually Happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Dead Radio Episode 85: It Actually Happened

Rob and Ceej are joined by Rob’s lovely wife for a fantastic new episode. They clear the air in regards to a mistake from last week’s episode, try to coerce Lesley into a 14 hour theater experience, and then Ceej is finally vindicated in regards to something from his past. Ceej and Lesley shit on Rob in regards to the new Batman costume, Ceej gives his thoughts on Breaking Bad now that he finally finished it (Spoilers start 28:36), Ceej rides in on his white horse, and Marky Mark joins the group to discuss the new Transformers trailer.
    It was a good episode.
    100.00%
    It was a bad episode.
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I tell ya, when CJ did his Marky Mark impression, it was like he was the real person!

Also, with CJ on Sixpence None The Richer. Shit's TIGHT, yo.

Comment

"I'm not a reader."

Holy shit.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Ceej whining "I'm not a reader".

Really?
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Family Matters was a spin-off of Perfect Strangers.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Tell Illiterate Juggalo, BUCK FOOKS, that his Marky Mark was pretty spot on.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I was a huge fan of Booker as a kid. I kept naming all of my Zelda save games Booker.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                "I'm not a reader."

Holy shit.
                hahahah, totally forgot about that. I was dying.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Family Matters was a spin-off of Perfect Strangers.
                  Oh yeah! Wasn't the mom the elevator operator in the building Larry worked at or something? Totally forgot about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Oh yeah! Wasn't the mom the elevator operator in the building Larry worked at or something? Totally forgot about that.
                    That would be correct.

Also, when we going to do Chinese Democracy? I had some ideas to push the envelope past good taste into bad taste and then back into the quiet decay of modern life.

Comment

"I don't care if you're my wife no budges!"

True love.

Comment

"I don't reeeeeeeeeeeead thiiiiiiiiiiiings."

Jesus christ. And don't hate the butt chins. BUTTCHIN4LYFE

Comment

Ceej has to do all podcasts as Marky Mark from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            "I don't care if you're my wife no budges!"

True love.
                            Exactly. <3

"I don't reeeeeeeeeeeead thiiiiiiiiiiiings."

Jesus christ. And don't hate the butt chins. BUTTCHIN4LYFE
                            that was partly in jest...I hope.

Ceej has to do all podcasts as Marky Mark from now on.
                            His Marky Mark has been coming along swimmingly over the last few weeks but I was dying during the TF4 trailer. He has it down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              That would be correct.

Also, when we going to do Chinese Democracy? I had some ideas to push the envelope past good taste into bad taste and then back into the quiet decay of modern life.
                              Maybe in like a week or two. I'm going out of town on Friday for Memorial Day weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X