• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEASON 3 starting SUNDAY!!!!!!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Less than eight hours. Yes.

Rob and the rest of the doubters should read this.

Comment

HOLY FUCK THAT WAS GOOD.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I threw season 1 onto my queue. See if I can get back into it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fuck Chuck. The blond can stay though.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Rob, except for "Chuck vs. the Truth" and "Chuck vs. the Imported HArd Salami" you could probably skip the first season. That season was a victim of the writer's strike so they effectively rebooted the show with the second season. You might want to try getting that season instead. I suppose it's on "very long wait", though, since it came out just last week.

The first episode was good but the second episode was great. Much better than the first. The second episode had a better gratuitous "Sarah walking around half-naked" scene, too. I hope they leave the Chuck-Sarah relationship stuff alone for a while now. They explained everything that happened in the off-season and found a way for both of them to find out how the other feels. That's good enough. I'd much rather see how much stuff is crammed into Intersect 2.0 for a few months.

Comment

So we won't be missing anything if we skip season 1 then? If so, that's even better.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The only thing you'll be skipping are the various "let's ogle Strahovski for the next 30-45 seconds" scenes and I'm sure some perv has created a nice montage for those somewhere. I think the stuff from season one can be summarized as such:

-Chuck is a nerd who has a government computer in his head.
                  -Morgan is annoying as fuck.
                  -Sarah is ridiculously hot, and Chuck has a crush on her.
                  -Casey is bad-ass and hates his new mission.
                  -The big revelation at the end of the season is that the G is working on the next iteration of the Intersect (head computer) and that Casey will have to kill Chuck once it's online.

Comment

The first season is fun because of Adam Baldwin. And! Tony Todd. And it explains a lot about Bryce and how Chuck came into getting the intersect and why.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

But remember, I hate fun. HATE.

Comment

Oh yeah, the Bryce Larkin stuff was important about the first season, too. I forgot about that.

Hahaha, "rere 4 yvonne strahovski" is about right. I would drown a sack of kittens for that woman.

Comment

Wasn't Bryce the douchebag from Chuck's college that fucked him over a bunch and then put the Intersect into his head through Gears of War or something?

Comment

But Rob, it's 2010. You can change. Adapt.

Rob Hughes, fun-hater. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first all fun-loving man. Rob Hughes will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, fun-lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Wasn't Bryce the douchebag from Chuck's college that fucked him over a bunch and then put the Intersect into his head through Gears of War or something?
                              And this is why you need to watch the first season.

Comment

See here's the problem, I watched like half of the first season. Nothing was retained. Usually that's a sign that the show isn't for me. The geek shit felt forced to me and Adam Baldwin was the only reason I dug the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X