Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and I'm trying to hit my 100 posts and can't think of a better way to do it

XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• FUCK YES.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just so they don't get lost..

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
          Because I had nothing better to do at 3:30am

This is incredible. It's Jake's "Morrie's Wigs" haircut that makes it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            This one made my day. hahah

Comment

• We need both a Jake/Tron Guy fusion, and a Rob/ Star Wars Kid fusion.

Make it happen.

Comment

• You made the right call not posting that unicorn pic. I've got co-workers on my Facebook.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• HAha, so do I and I posted mine. IF your co-workers believe that it was really you, then your co-workers are fucking morons. Also, it will be posted, but in a different format. I'm working on it right now.

Comment

• My suggestion, don't tag the pic.

Or can the pic be viewed by certain individuals? I remember doing this with a note.

Comment

• Yeah, I did last night, then removed the tag, then removed the pic. I know not all have a sense of humor about themselves. I'm going to post my finished product on the BDR page.

Comment

• Fair enough

Comment

• Cool. How goes the pimping of your show man? You need to pimp it out more.

Comment

• Trying, although admittedly not very hard.

I bring it up every so often with people who I think would be the right audience. I'm even trying to get this one guy on as a guest.

The show and BDR also gets promoted on the movie podcast I do on Sundays.

Plus, I still have an episode in the can I need the upload over to you.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Everyone is getting Unicorned to-day!

Comment

Working...
                                X