Movie of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie of the Day

I've been adding little mini reviews to the Animated Gif Posts the last few days and rebranded them as Movie of the Day. I'll be posting them here.

Tango & Cash

One of favorite buddy cop flicks of all time. Russell rocks in this.

Sinister

This was much better than I thought it was going to be. Ethan Hawke does a pretty great job in it.

Near Dark.

Love this goddamn movie. So much. Still holds up except for the ending IMO. I still find that silly.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Ahhhh, Near Dark. Love that flick - excellent choice, sir!

Comment

thanks man! I'm a big fan. One of my all time favorite Paxton performances.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

"I hate it when they don't shave."

Agreed. Paxton's the best, and I loved watching him play off Henriksen and Goldstein. Plus, hey, Tim Fuckin' Thomerson!

Comment

Tango & Cash is so under rated.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yep. It's a shame.

Comment

you should do one for Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Dawn of the Dead

Of course this would make the list again. If you're bored and want to watch it while at work/on your computer here you go": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2B5EqQfW6w

Comment

Planet Terror.

Still my favorite Robert Rodriguez flick.

Comment

It's probably your favorite because it's his best? I still prefer this half of GRINDHOUSE to Death Proof.

Comment

I still prefer the Grindhouse version of Death Proof as opposed to the uncut but PT is more fun than both versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Planet Terror.

Still my favorite Robert Rodriguez flick.
                        That's not Desperado.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I need to re-watch Desperado. It's been a long time and I honestly don't remember much of it.

Comment

Loved both Planet Terror and Death Proof, plus the trailers, when I saw 'em the first time in the theater. Been awhile since I saw them and their extended editions, but, yeah, Planet terror is the strongest of the flicks.

Still, Death Proof did inspire my love for all things Zoe Bell and Mary Elizabeth Winstead:

Comment

Just wanted to chime in on NEAR DARK. Love that film to death.

Jenny Wright....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                              X