Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck that, 1080 all the way! EXXXTREME! And it'll come with a pack of that EXTREME Yogurt that comes in a tube, a temporary tattoo of the Vin Diesel action epic XXX, and have all menu narration done by legendary Hollywood cokehead and sometimes producer Robert Evans!!!

And it'll have EIGHT Blu-Ray players! EGGBOX 1080 EXTREME!*

*An eggbox fanboy's nonsensical dream.

But seriously, where is our fucking Blu-ray add-on?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The blu-ray add on is available for $400...it's called a PS3, go pick one up if you haven't already, mine is working great!
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• It's in the PS3.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• great minds think alike.

Comment

• It will probably be under the XXX-mas tree this year.

I'll be broke due to the rebuying/buying of Blu-rayz.

The nerd spirit (sometimes referred to in a Barry Gordy-produced kung-fu flick as the "Golden Glow") in me will buy the fucker just for TDK on Blu.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That comes out the 9th right?

Comment

• Hell yes it does. Sarah going on a trip to the studio store that day.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• you sonuvabitch!!!!!!!!

Comment

• /Sad Panda agrees

I get to watch it in SD! WOOO! I'll have to get drunk not to see the insane amount of pixelation.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Did you guys hear about the commentary option on the blu-ray?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sounds like something else I'll be missing out on while I watch pixels fly around in the shadows of the screen.

Bastids.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "for TDK, Leading the just-confirmed roster of BD-Live functions is "My WB Commentary," which allows users with a webcam to record their own video commentary that can be shared online with others. The track will play as a picture-in-picture track while your friends watch the film. (Bonus View-compatible player required.) "

Comment

• Too bad they can't do that for Freaked.

Very awesome idea nonetheless.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Prepare for my balls showing up everytime Batman sounds like he needs a lozenge.

Comment

• Neat-o.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X