No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 38: Crispin may be from Smallville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mos Def seems semi-retarded in 16 blocks too...I'm sad to hear negative shit about him...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I still love him in The Italian Job.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

He's either awesome or retarded...

I totally agree with your assessment of Jesse James...Westerns or hit or miss with me. I actually really like Westerns, but they're either awesome or crap. Visually, Jesse James was beautiful, but fucking slow as shit...

Comment

Yeah, I'll definitely give it another chance soon but I can appreciate the genre. It's just hard for me to get into them.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Sometimes, ya got to start out easy.

Go watch Silverado. Brian Dennehy is bad mofo in a fur coat.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Silverado is awesome.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Anything by Leone is great...also Eastwood, his shit is usually on point.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                  I'm camera shy...although it would be entertaining...
                  Hah your camera shy... Im quite sure Rob's goal in life is for me to be the new star wars kid... there is no way you would look stupider than my fat ass.
                  You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

When Cj is on point, he's on point.

DUDE, STARWARS KID WAS REFERENCED IN ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!

haha...nah. I'll never force Cj to do anything he doesn't want to do. hence episode 5 of She's Right, I'm Rob: THE SPECIAL VIDEO EDITION!

Comment

Sweet
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Yep. And it may actually be the fourth episode. Not sure yet. We were going to record one tonight, but I think we are both too drunk to be coherent at the moment.

Comment

But those are the best, I love hearing you slur your speech and argue.... and it would be funnier to see.
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Just wait mang.... Robert 40 Hands: The Episode is either gonna be glorious or a fucking train wreck.

Comment

Glorious!!

Comment

I think the guy CJ couldn't think of who was in THE QUICK AND THE DEAD was Russel Crowe.

Good show, guys. CJ is great so he shouldn't quit the podcaust. I should take notes while I listen to this at work or something because there was something else that really caught my attention during the show but I'll be damned if I remember what it was right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X