Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THREE SHALL BECOME FOUR. LILLYWHITE RETURNS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THREE SHALL BECOME FOUR. LILLYWHITE RETURNS.

So, DMB tour kicks off tonight at The Woodlands in Dallas, TX. New album this fall produced by Steve Lillywhite*. Fucking awesome.

To celebrate the new tour, Warehouse members got a new studio track today- "Gaucho". Except for the children's choir during the bridge it's really good. I'm excited for the new album.

*Big Whiskey was so good that I'd put it up with the Big Three produced by Lillywhite but that's probably a minority opinion.

Not to be that guy, but them Woodlands is near Houston/Baytown.

The Woodlands in Dallas is a restaurant.

Resume your swooning of David Matthews and the E Street Band.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Woodlands is the worst fucking venue ever. DMB deserves it.

Comment

Aaaaaand Billy in with the unnecessary hostility.

That train's never late.

Speaking of train, tell me...
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-20-2012, 11:20 AM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Aaaaaand Billy in with the unnecessary hostility.
          trollin trollin trollin

Comment

Lulz. Love it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

YEah, I guess it was Dallas last night and Houston the night before. Anyway, they've played in some dusty armpit the past two nights.

Comment

Last time I go to bat for your bullshit, grave.

None of those places are dusty at all. Jeebus son, learn geography.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-20-2012, 05:12 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  YEah, I guess it was Dallas last night and Houston the night before. Anyway, they've played in some dusty armpit the past two nights.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Haha, Dink don't give a fuck.

I've seen pictures of Houston & Dallas, guys. I know there's lots of greenery there.

Comment

You've got one up on Chris Carter.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Going to see Dave at the Rivers Edge Festival tomorrow... fuck yeah.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

The setlists and new arrangements this year have been FUCKING INSANE. Soooo jealousssss.

Comment

If they were just doing Alpine around here, I wouldn't be able to afford to go, but fortunately they got signed to the new festival in St. Paul - super excited. Songs I'm hoping for (but would be happy with any): Eh Hee, #41, Cornbread, Thank You, All Along the Warehouse, You & Me, Lie in Our Graves... OK, I could keep going.......
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

After looking at some of the recent set lists, it appears that it's almost guaranteed to hear Eh Hee - they've played it at most of the shows so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X