Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Which ones?

Does it matter? It's just dumb. They're trying to kill Vertigo for this shit.

Basic rundown shows Shade the Changing Man, Black Orchid, Nightshade, Zatanna and a few others.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

oh I agree, it's dumb...I was just curious as to who they were pillaging from Vertigo.

I haven't read comic books in YEARS, though...once 'Preacher' ended, my overall interest in reading/collecting comic books took a big dive. I stopped within a year and never really went back.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

oh I agree, it's dumb...I was just curious as to who they were pillaging from Vertigo.

I haven't read comic books in YEARS, though...once 'Preacher' ended, my overall interest in reading/collecting comic books took a big dive. I stopped within a year and never really went back.

DC is in a race to see who can kill American comics first, which is what's leading to my next topic.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Love to read that article, sir.

Comment

Only one that was a holdover I still read in monthlies is Hellblazer, and they're tossing him into the caped bullshit along with Swamp Thing.

Great ideas all around, Derp Cee.

(Though moving Wildstorm in gives me a chance to plug Sleeper again.)

HEY ERRYBODY, CHECK OUT SLEEPER. IT IS THE BOMB, SON.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Troy called it. Good thing you use your information gathering abilities for good, sir!

Anywho, that's going to be an interesting series of Jeff Trexler articles The Beat will be running.

Comment

Feathercapes?

Get fucked.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

The Full Line-up

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=32748

Comment

Thank god.

The nightmare is over everyone.

Firestorm is back guys! IN POG FORM.

In all seriousness though, Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Resurrection Mang, and Morrison Supes? Fuck yeah (I am a callow pile of shit).
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-10-2011, 08:55 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Jeez. At least 10 Batman-related books, 4 Superman titles, and what the FUCK did they do to OMAC?

Martian Manhunter on Stormwatch? Interesting, but I'm wondering if they'll keep or jettison Apollo and Midnighter's relationship.

Comment

Babby's first costume design.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Why is the nigh-indestructable Man of Steel wearing armor?

No, y'know what? Forget it.

I'm a middle-aged, semi-regular, old school comic fan. I'm not the intended audience for this, so if folks dig on this and more comic fans are created and get into the New Way, more power to 'em and DC. Gots me PLENTY o' comics that I like to read and re-read and plenty of new stuff to check out on the racks from folks besides the Big Two.

S'all good!

Comment

I'm not so sure they know who they're writing for either, but I'll give this grand experiment a go come August/September.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I made that same costume in City Of Heroes. That is not a compliment.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post

Babby's first costume design.
                                Your avatar says it best, McMeatbag.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X