DMB 2010 Summer Tour Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Grave... where are you?

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
      None of it's moshable, and you'd have like eight dreadlocked liberal arts majors telling you to relax and "stop harshing everybody's mellow". At the same time, you can be guaranteed that six or seven of those dudes are holding at the time, so it's a mixed bag of a situation.
      Actually, it's white cap, popped collar fratboy douchers who push up front and crush everyone up against the security rails in front of the stage.

I'm going to the Boise show. It will be fucking awesome. Here's hoping the Warehouse lottery gives me good seats. It's been quite a few years since I went to a show so I hope that means I've saved up some good luck. I've never been closer than 10th row.

St. Paul will be a hell of a show because it's the tour closer. I'm jealous. Lesley, you better yell "Last Stop" after every song.

eta: Oh, looking at the Warehouse e-mail it says it will be general admission on the floor at all arena shows. Hmm, I don't know that I like that. Too many smelly hippies.
      Last edited by gravedigger; 01-26-2010, 10:46 PM.

Comment

I will definitely root for Last Stop - kind of sad that this will be my first show without Roi. In a selfish way, I wish they would stop getting new fans, because the newer fans are the douchebags.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Idaho has hippies?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

and potatoes.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Haha. Fucking Dave.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Man, I just pre-ordered the new Dave and Tim CD and I forgot how much the Warehouse bends you over on shipping charges. $7.50 for standard shipping? Fuck you.

Anyway, songs I want to hear at the show-

People, People (chances of this: absolutely zero)
                Lying in the Hands of God
                Dive In
                Seven
                Last Stop
                Dreaming Tree
                Blue Water Baboon Farm(chances of this: slightly better than zero)

Comment

Your band is coming to Hullabalou in July. I'll be going for Loretta Lynn and Al Green. I'll wait for the chance to smash hippies with my whomping stick.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

There's a good chance Lynn, Green, or both will end up on stage with the guys at some point that night. Lucky you!

Comment

There's going to be 52 acts with only 11 announced so far. There's going to be a fuckload of talent over 3 days.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Daaaammmmitttt, why won't you finish the ticket lottery, Warehouse? Do you hate meeeee?????

Comment

Soooo I'm kind of thinking that the price for tickets is steep. To go when they are in MPLS, it's is $80/ticket after all of the fees. Jesus.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Pony up your dough hippies, Davie boy needs a new pair of flip flops!!
                            Last edited by B_Metal; 02-26-2010, 06:57 AM.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Joke's on you. He doesn't wear shoes. Because he's a goddamn dirty hippie.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Edited for content above. I believe now it is accurate.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X