Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recommendations?

i live near two... and i also get entertainment earth's catalogue. i'm so poor. have you been using marvel's digital comics service?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

dude... two of those don't really count. hidden fortress has more board games and card games and the other one, megacity... well it's megacrap.

Comment

I've been using BT's digitial comic service. As I only really get Walking Dead that way. Then I go and buy the hardcovers.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

i notice you're always at target when i call you on fridays. the same day you contact me to clear your check... hmmm...

Comment

Gotta get those DCU figures somewhere!
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

entertainment earth!

Comment

what is "bt" by the way? bit torrent?

Comment

maybe....maybe not...

Admit nothing, deny everything. =)
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

haha ok. i just wasn't aware that you could "magically" acquire comics off the internet. well other than from marvel's digital subscription.

Comment

Oh you'd be suprised what you can magically aquire. I just recieved every D&D book ever made in full color PDFs. And prior to that I got 35 issues in one swoop of the Walking Dead. Then I promptly went out and got all of the TPB's and Hardcovers.

Comment

haha. that just sounds like too much work... why not just go to the bookstore and check out the book there? that reminds me, i need to get the hard cover collections of the walking dead. it's rather fantastic. but i still need to finish my fables collection and start on my 100 bulletts. /sigh.

Comment

If by too much work you mean clicking on one file that says "Every D&D book ever made" and then downloading them, then yes it would be easier to go to the store. Only took 2 hours to get.

Wait a minute....

Comment

Check out the Marvel Civil War books, they're OK, also I'm big on non-fiction...A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn is a must own/read. And for you conspiracy theorists out there check out Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper (I'm currently reading this and it seems to be promising).
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn
                              Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

A People's History of the Blowing Shit Up by Explosionface McBoomBoom
                              Now that's a read!
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

oh, and although it's not a book, http://www.crimelibrary.com/ is an awesome read. especially if you need to do some research... i mean like to read about serial killers.

Comment

Working...
                                X