• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is, literally, the man of 'steel'.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

It might just be me, but the extra lines/seams on his suit kind of slims his body down a bit too much. That, or they drew Superman's head and neck a bit too big. I'm also wondering what he'll be carrying in his new utility belt (those are pouches on his belt, right?).

Comment

The head is proportionally wrong for the body. Not by much, but just enough to look odd.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Good, it wasn't just me then.

Man, superheroes be lovin' them some armor, huh? Oh, Iron Man, what you have wrought!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            he is, literally, the man of 'steel'.
            Exactly what I was thinking. Like serial to on the nose for me.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I can buy it with Bats' retooled look, but Kal don't need no stinking armor.

Besides, the piped look is played the fuck out. Learn to draw the drapery of clothing, you twats.

Jim Lee, you hotdog flavored water chugging sommammambitch. WE ARE NOW ENEMIES.

*draws line in sandbox*
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                I can buy it with Bats' retooled look, but Kal don't need no stinking armor.

Besides, the piped look is played the fuck out. Learn to draw the drapery of clothing, you twats.

Jim Lee, you hotdog flavored water chugging sommammambitch. WE ARE NOW ENEMIES.

*draws line in sandbox*
                What I loved was Jim Lee's little bitch potshot at X-Men First Class at the WB/DC event this weekend.

Someone who was heavily involved in DC creative decisions has the audacity to call out Marvel for letting Wolvie say fuck.

That's some head-twisting, face melting, arm ripping, rape filled balls.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Keep it classy, Jimbo.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                  X