Memorabilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorabilia

Anybody here collect sports stuff like they're limited edition He-Mans??

I have a Bart Giammati baseball signed by Pete Rose with Cert of Auth.* I lulz at that from time to time.

*and a few other items. But not many.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

I've got a few things nothing spectacular...I am done collecting shit I don't need.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Mind naming some of your shit or did you just want to poop in the thread then leave?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Mind naming some of your shit or did you just want to poop in the thread then leave?
        I was going to then you posted this and got me all buttered...

...standby...in the middle of some shit.

Comment

So I have a Cal Ripken Jr. signed ball, I have Charlie Hough's hat from opening day 1993, he was the starting pitcher for the Marlins (their first game ever) signed...and a few other signed balls.

I have a ton of programs and shit and bobbleheads...

Comment

You get any of your stuff signed in person?? I got a Hakeem and a Clyde Drexler and a bunch of wrestling shit in person. Pete Rose ball was bought but signed at the event. Weird but hey, you know how it is.

Comment

A couple of the balls I have I got signed at Dodger Stadium by the players...I had a bunch of pictures I took with some wrestling cats, but I lost em...Favorite one was with Booker T "Five time five time five time..."

Comment

Of course my best wrestler one was Bob Backlund. Guy was aces.

Comment

The only things I still have are baseballs signed by Nolan Ryan and Jeff Bagwell that I got signed at a "Texas Greats" signing thing when I was like 9. I used to have a ton more stuff. Tons of wrestling shit and some baseball shit. The only thing I still covet are my Rockets championship Coke bottles and SI issues. Other than that, only sports stuff I have are ball caps, a Cowboys blanket, and some basketball jersies from my youth.

Comment

Yeah, I got Craig Biggio, Jeff Bagwell both on baseball cards at one of the signing things the Astros did. Got Biggio's right after that DWI. Dude was cool about it as prick after prick tried to make stupid jokes.

Comment

I have balls signed by A-Rod and Randy Johnson, both when they were with the Mariners. My godmother has a friend who was (is?) a trainer with the team so she got them for me. She tried to get a ball signed by Junior but apparently he was a total dick about signed stuff because "people just go and sell it".

Comment

Yeah, a lot of them are like that. They're usually the ones that charge a shitload to do autograph sessions also. And since they don't sign often it pushes their asking price even higher.

Comment

Working...
                        X