No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio Episode 79: OMG A Dinosaur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I get the high res of that photoshop for my desktop?

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Glad it's back, even if the first few minutes are spent making excuses on why you guys haven't done a show in forever.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I can stand Ceej now. Maybe, a five month break was for the best.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Be nice to Ceej. This was a fun episode to do. Hopefully it was somewhat entertaining. And yes, Jersh, we apologize. I get messages on FB/twitter from people that don't use the boards and don't see the reasons why we've been unable to record.

Hopefully we can get back to these at least every other week. It helps that both Ceej and I were not in shitty moods on Friday which hasn't been the case lately.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Hey bro, I was just joshing you. *womp womp*
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

hah. But for reals, I know we've been slacking hard lately. With Ceej's stuff in his personal life and my personal shit it's been rough. But we had a lot of fun doing this and we want to get back into the swing of things. 2014 will see some big changes all around if everything goes as planned.

Comment

*Senses elaborate ruse to score RX8 monies*

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Be nice to Ceej. This was a fun episode to do. Hopefully it was somewhat entertaining. And yes, Jersh, we apologize. I get messages on FB/twitter from people that don't use the boards and don't see the reasons why we've been unable to record.

Hopefully we can get back to these at least every other week. It helps that both Ceej and I were not in shitty moods on Friday which hasn't been the case lately.

I'm being nice to Ceej. He's getting it together. Good for him.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

yeah he is.

Comment

I like Ceej, he's like me but not like me. He needs to post more though.

Comment

Welcome back! The Ohio crew requests some SRIR too.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X