No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio Episode 70: Wheels of Fate's Fortune of Fate Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

valid point. I think we even make fun of ourselves during that by saying "yeah, if you never listened to episode 48 or whatever, this whole conversation must suck". It didn't really help this was an extreme Baltar episode.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Hey, don't sweat it, I still got a kick out of the rest of it. Plus I'm probably one of the few who is like "whaaa?" I mean I listened to that ep but damned if I can recall all of it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

What episode is not an extreme Baltar episode these days?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I mean, our downloads are still going up but the discussions have been going down. I just wanted to make sure people here still listen and if we suck or whatever, I'd like to know.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            What episode is not an extreme Baltar episode these days?

To be honest, that was the first one in a long time. Most of the time I'm just drunk. The problem is (and this is evidenced by the SRIR episodes) without having someone else that is drinking the conversation ends up being one sided (usually me yelling). The Baltar episodes are the most fun to do, but they probably aren't the most fun to listen to.

Comment

I've e-mailed Intervention pretending to be your wife. I apologize for nothing.

Ceej needs to be a man, open that wine spritzer juice box, and deal with it.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I haven't been able to keep up because for some reason 3/4 of the time at work audio streams AND downloads don't work. Not just BDR, every podcast I listen to.

Comment

Most of my lack of posting is due to extreme sleepiness after being in the sun all day. Pastywhyte4lyfe yall!!!!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I listen to them all and comment when I fuckin' feel like it.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

fuck yeah mang. I just wanted to make sure that if these are starting to suck that you guys would tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        fuck yeah mang. I just wanted to make sure that if these are starting to suck that you guys would tell me.
                        MARRIAGE HAS MADE YOU SOFT HUGHES

Comment

We'll tell you when you've jumped the shark. Also there needs to be another challenge with Ceej, something he'll actually do COMPLETELY this time.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            MARRIAGE HAS MADE YOU SOFT HUGHES

haha, going through the old episodes and seeing the post counts dwindling made me soft.

Comment

Well, some peeps left. You have to divide all the old ones by 3 to compensate for Hocken.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                                haha, going through the old episodes and seeing the post counts dwindling made me soft.
                                LACK OF LITTLE BLUE PILLS MAKES YOU SOFT HUGHES

Comment

Working...
                                X