Fainaru Fantajī Sātīn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You pick it up? Or just not a fan?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Didn't pick it up, just NERD RAGING.

Tell me when the next deluxe version of 6 comes out...either the cylon or the FF game.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Only RPGs I ever played: Super Mario RPG, Earthbound, Link to the Past

I just realized Day of the Tentacle was a point and click adventure.

Fuck, I need to fancast that game.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I have not enjoyed a FF game since SNES.

Comment

At least throw in Final Fantasy in parenthesis, I had no idea what this was. Then again, I never got into Final Fantasy (yeah, I know, it's probably a violation of being a Sony Fanboy). Never was an RPG fan, especially the JRPG kind.

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            Reviews aren't really great. I've read it's too linear, no real interaction with towns or NPCs, less grind, and less to do during the battle (members do their own thing while you fight).
            Haha, I like that linear is thrown around like it's a bad thing. When I hear open world game, I usually think, shit, a game that will probably bore me quickly. I don't like grinding and doing bullshit side missions. I've enjoyed very few open world games, and even in those, fuck side missions (Unless it's Borderlands and I'm playing with friends).

Although, I have been thinking of trying out a FF game, just to see what all the fuss is about. Let me know what you think, nerdious.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I only remember FF3 because, the friend I had at the time would throw bitch fits because he couldn't pull of the blitz combos.

That and Mog the moogle. Kupo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                Nathan told me last night to not mention this game to you. I think that means you need to buy it and hog the PS3 nonstop until you beat it. Even if that means Nate can't play games for months.
                Uh-huh...so in a few weeks when you guys see a piece on the news about a skinny white guy bludgeoning his live-in girlfriend to death with a Playstation 3, everyone will know who to blame...
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Rob?
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

that's what he gets for bragging about drinking double dog last night.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Bought this for my roommate, who's B-day conveniently landed on release date, and I haven't played a Fainaru Fantaji game since VII which I never even finished because 40 some-odd hours in my fucking ps1 memory card corrupted and wiped itself clean of all my precious, precious progress... so I might steal this off him and give it a spin sometime.

That and I'm a big gayass who kind of really digs the N.A. theme song in the trailer.
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Plays exactly like a FF game. I don't know if that's good. I'm about an hour into the game so far and I just can't connect with the characters, and some of them are just annoying already.

Comment

Sounds like it's a JRPG alright.

Comment

Blue Dragon kept my interest better than this game. And you're constantly going into the menu to read about shit if you want to learn about the story.

Comment

Blue Dragon was fucking BORING and those characters were HORRIBLE. Shit, maybe I won't be getting this then, at least for a while.

Comment

Ars is enjoying the game thus far... I dig on the graphics, but the VA is so horrible. I'll change it to the original language and see how that goes. But the gameplay is fast. And SO LINEAR. FOLLOW THIS CORRIDOR. KEEP GOING. UNTIL I SAY STOP.

Comment

Working...
                                X