Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST T-Shirt - Today (2/2/10) ONLY!

Hey all!

I posted this here since you don't have an 'Awesome Fashions' section...Yet! *GRIN*

Any LOST fans (or even Lost LOSTers who want to be ironic) should have this shirt, and it's on this site which does T-Shirts for one day only:

http://www.teefury.com

I have a couple of Teefury shirts...They are decent quality AND they are pretty damn cheap!

L-
    "Dean! Have you been shooting dope into your scrotum?! You can tell me! - I'm hip!"

Dr. Venture

"You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a dixie cup!"

The Monarch

Is it just me, or is Locke's face really creepy on that shirt?

BTW can't wait for LOST tonight!
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I've got a couple Teefury shirts, good quality. I might snag this one as well. Need to add to my t-shirt collection before the heat gets here.

Comment

And ordered. I was lucky enough to pick up their Admiral Ackbar Obama shirt and soon John Locke shall join it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I actually like the "Only you can protect the Island" shirt better.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I love all of the sidebar shirts.

Comment

Locke looks funny because he has an orange peel in his mouth. From season one I think.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yep.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Awesome! Just bought one.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

TRAPS and BRAINS

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    And ordered. I was lucky enough to pick up their Admiral Ackbar Obama shirt and soon John Locke shall join it.
                    Hell yeah!

I got the 'TRAP' shirt for me AND a friend...But it's still not as cool as the Zombie-Obama 'BRAINS' shirt! Unfortunately, I can't FIND that fucking thing for sale anywhere!!!

L-
                    "Dean! Have you been shooting dope into your scrotum?! You can tell me! - I'm hip!"

Dr. Venture

"You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a dixie cup!"

The Monarch

Comment

Good lookin' out, Anti.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Wait, there was a ZOMBIE OBAMA shirt?

Comment

Comment

Too much work. When is this gonna be on tee fury?

Comment

Tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X