Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
    ah, we just get the normal box.
    I know what someone's getting for Xmas!

Comment

• TOO MUCH MAC AND CHEESE! hjahah
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Someone here(and I won't mention who...), made the most amazing barbecue sandwiches last night. They even remembered the pickles.

le sigh...

Comment

• Brittany is making red beans and rice tonight with jalapeno sausage. My body is ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            Someone here(and I won't mention who...), made the most amazing barbecue sandwiches last night. They even remembered the pickles.

le sigh...
            He'll yes on pickles. Absolutely essential.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Last night, I went out to dinner with my best friend, and we hit this Asian-themed organic restaurant (as bizarre as that sounds, they're really good!). I had a really good veggie burger and yam fries. Okay, so it was a little bit of a hippie meal, but this place does hippie right.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Sweet potato fries are the best.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh, true, but this place is amazing. I mean, a lot of organic food has really come up in taste in the past few years, but we've been going to this place since 1995, before organic stuff became significantly yummier. They have great food there.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Whenever I finally make it to New Nork (longest time spent there: 12 hours due to a layover), I'm going on a food bender.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This is the place!

Comment

• My NY food bender has lasted 25 years and counting. . .

No matter how hard you try, you'll never et it all. Never. But I'll die trying nd know it was worth it.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                          Sweet potato fries are the best.
                          Fucking riiiiiiiiiiight

Comment

• My sister made chicken pot pie for my aunt's birthday dinner. Shit hit the spot something serious.

Tomorrow I'm making pulled pork and green chile mac n cheese.

Comment

• "Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot piiiiieeeeeeeee..."

Comment

• 5 of us (my wife and myself, my sister, and my brother and his wife) hit the Kona Grill last night. Sushi sushi sushi. Holy ballz was it good.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X