Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are sitting on a little bit of a gold mine here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll do it for the network, I'll do it for AMURIKA!

"Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

You need to work on your own show Ed. Hit at least 50 eps then branch out.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

There will be no branching out. I already branched with that movie show I do every week. I don't know how I do it.

Comment

You and I think alike, Mike.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yeah, new casts will happen just not about the show that isn't even out yet.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

We should set up a Mumble account and do a drunken group BDR film viewing once a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                yeah People that do whole podcasts regarding one show annoy the fuck outta me. My attention skills are not that great. Plus I have way too much shit going on to even think about interviewing people, getting in that business, etc. I'm an antisocial fuckstick. I'll keep it that way.
                YOU MEAN LIKE HOW YOU GUYS DID ALMOST ENTIRE SHOWS ABOUT LOST?

Also, the Breaking Bad one is AMAZING. They talked about how they wanted to do the cold opening to the last season's finale, and I kind of wished they did it the way Gilligan explained.

Comment

99% of the time we talked about LOST it would spiral into other things. And sure, If I created THE FUCKING SHOW then the podcasts would be interesting. Jesus fucking christ..

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    haha, it just occurred to me yesterday to bring this up but I didn't read through any of the threads here in the Talking Dead section first. Nerdious is teh winnar!!!

The podcast has the absolute perfect name. Fans would eat that shit up regardless of how much of the cast was devoted to the show/comic/other zombie properties/horror movies and comics in general.
                    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      99% of the time we talked about LOST it would spiral into other things. And sure, If I created THE FUCKING SHOW then the podcasts would be interesting. Jesus fucking christ..
                      Just saying...

And if you created a zombie themed podcast, you could run it like Welles' War of the Worlds.

Comment

I'm glad the LOST talk would spiral to other things. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been listening to the show.

As for a Zombie themed podcast, are you saying have the show be like a radio play? That's going to be kind of difficult.

Comment

God dammit, I thought we were going to do a radio play? Ed Hocken's V-Neck Investigation Squad will not be outshined, you bastards.

Also, Ed, what in the hell happened back there? A guy who doesn't like horror hosting a horror podcast? I'm sure everyone appreciates your solidarity, but use your damned finger-brains before typing stuff like that out, dude!

Unrelated: I am quitting caffeine and am very angry! ARGH!!

Comment

Hey, that show is still on track. I'm still working out the "Bible" we're going to have on the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Hey, that show is still on track. I'm still working out the "Bible" we're going to have on the series.
                              Illustrated by Rob Liefeld.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Randall View Post
                                God dammit, I thought we were going to do a radio play? Ed Hocken's V-Neck Investigation Squad will not be outshined, you bastards.

Also, Ed, what in the hell happened back there? A guy who doesn't like horror hosting a horror podcast? I'm sure everyone appreciates your solidarity, but use your damned finger-brains before typing stuff like that out, dude!

Unrelated: I am quitting caffeine and am very angry! ARGH!!
                                This, is. OUTRAGE.

Comment

Working...
                                X