No announcement yet.

The X-Files - Can you go back home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I skip over the second episode for now will I miss anything important? I've heard nothing but good stuff about last night.

Comment

You can temporarily skip it.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

SO MANY BONERS.

Also, is that just a great pushup or did she get work done?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's a wonderful time to be alive.

Not to sound completely creepy, but based on movement in the following scene I'm going to say push-up. What a great episode. That ranks up there with the best standalone episodes. Even the tweakers from an early episode (War of the Coprophages?) were back!

Comment

LULZ to Rob's avatar and the gif working so perfectly together.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I... love cheese. A whole lot.

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                LULZ to Rob's avatar and the gif working so perfectly together.
                Rob's Avatar + Gillian and her push up bra = one hell of a story that needs a tellin'.

Comment

besides the ridiculous Mortal Kombat fatalities this week's episode didn't do much for me. I feel like they are enjoying winking at the audience a bit too much. Some of the supporting characters feel like caricatures.

Comment

Shit, even Mulder is one step away from looking directly at the camera and winking.

Comment

It was definitely a weaker episode. I still have no idea how Dirty Banksy was able to create Lord Stinky Humongous and the other bizarre things that lurked outside his "home".

But it did freak me out when when that one ran across the screen.

Comment

for sure. It was a bit creepy but it just felt completely off. And the Scully Mom stuff fell completely flat for me.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but Mulder/Scully's kid is definitely not being raised by either right? I was getting a bit confused as to if Scully was lying and knows where the kid is or not.

Comment

The mom stuff felt out of place. Maybe if this was a full season it'd have been fine, but it didn't really fit when you're only working with six episodes.

It seems to me that she doesn't know where the kid is, but she works in the fucking FBI, so I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to track down his adoptive parents.

Comment

Wow, so Chris Carter was really interested in making another X-Files movie huh? That ending was some shit.

I would have rather just had episodes 1 and 6 as a movie. That ending can suck it. Any good will he may have bought was gone by the ending.

The shit with Reyes was WACK but I did like CSM removing part of his face.

Comment

did no one else watch this abortion of a finale except for me?

Comment

I watched it last night and am still mad about it. What a fucking joke and waste of a revival.

At least we have the Weremonster episode. Which was written TEN YEARS ago, btw.

Comment

Working...
                                X