Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Now if those were the spicy ketchup from whataburger? YESsssssss
    Fuckin' Texas with your awesome Whataburgers. Wendy's burgers come the closest to theirs.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

There that, and In-N-Out in LA that needs to been seen. So far, I've only been at Shake Shack, and that was awesome.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
        I seriously want to try these. Love ketchup.

We have a Herr's distribution center in Lakewood, a belch and a holler from my house. Always wanted to do a Mission: Impossible thing, liberate a van loaded with Herr's crunchy goodness.

Think Iggy would represent me if I got busted and went to trial?

Comment

Final predictions:

12 Years a Slave
          , Cuaron, DiCaprio, Blanchett, Leto, Squibb.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

I really think Leto should get more praise than he is for DBC. McHeyhey does good work in it too but Leto really brought it imho.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

He's a very pretty woman.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

His character was dealing with a lot of demons, drugs, family BS because he wasn't like them, and the shit that comes with people being ignorant. He portrayed it beautifully. For a first role back from rockbandia he pretty much owned it.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

He seems to have gotten more praise/awards than McHeyHeyHey though. Sure Matt has all the press but when you look at all the accolades won, Leto has dominated more than anyone else.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

As he should. I guess I don't mean awards, but praise from everyday peeps. He's damned good in it and deserving of the awards he's won. But most people are caught up in Mcheyhey, not undeservedly imho, when both should be getting that shine.

Comment

I think it will be:

12 Years a Slave
                      Cuaron
                      I want Leo or Christian, but it will be Matt
                      I want Amy, but it will be Cate
                      Leto
                      I want Lupita, but I think Jen will repeat and I'm ok with that.
                      Gravity will get all the technicals including cinematography and hopefully score too.
                      Frozen should get song, but Despicable could steal Animated Feature. Maybe.
                      The Act of Killing HAS to win best doc and Oppenheimer will have his speech cut short.

And the in memoriam is gonna fucking suck.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Final predictions:

12 Years a Slave, Cuaron, DiCaprio, Blanchett, Leto, Squibb.
                        Why dont you fuck off with your movies and shit. We're talking about burgers and chips aka IMPORTANT STUFF.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Why dont you fuck off with your movies and shit. We're talking about burgers and chips aka IMPORTANT STUFF.
                          My main man from maple syrup land!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            At least make it tacos since that is what's paying my bills now.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Oh the surprise. The Act of Killing is snubbed over some shit movie.

Oscars, never cease to impress me!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X