X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surface detail.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Trucker McConaugheyheyhey rules all. Period. Although I do loves me some hannibal.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        And antlers, bro.
        haha. exactly. I know it's a surface detail, but you would think they may have went, "shit, Hannibal did this first and almost the exact same. Maybe we should change this?" But instead McHeyHey was all like "nah man, surface details. *takes awkward drag off of his smoke"
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Antlers are kind of a big deal bro. Don't you know who they are?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

And antlers, bro.
            And the fact that one of the cops has "visions". I laughed my ass off when that happened last night.

Still really enjoy the show, but it's funny how much in common these keeps having with Hannibal (in my opinion).

I also hoped Boyd Cowder or Dewey was going to show up at the trailerpark whore house.

That one girl with Woody was fucking SMOKING.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And antlers, bro.
              And the fact that one of the cops has "visions". I laughed my ass off when that happened last night.

Still really enjoy the show, but it's funny how much in common this keeps having with Hannibal (in my opinion).

I also hoped Boyd Crowder or Dewey was going to show up at the trailerpark whore house.

That one girl with Woody was fucking SMOKING.

Comment

I'm along for the characters at this point. Killer cults are about as passé as it gets.

Read Pizolatto's book Galveston this past week. I can't seem to shake the image of the MC in it as Truckermode Cohle.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Goddamn this is good. So good. And Woody's side piece? GOT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

Comment

Best naturals evah. Also dem flashbacks......and trucker Matty is chewing up scenery.

Comment

My thanks to all y'all for getting me hooked on this show. The interplay between Harrelson and McConaughey was terrific - gonna love watching those characters develop. Also dug the dialog: "This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading." And of course, "It's Thursday and it's past noon. Thursday is one of my days off. On my days off I start drinking at noon. You don't get to interrupt that."

I'm in this for the long haul, yo.

Comment

All of Matty's dialog is fucking incredible. I wish I talked like that.

Comment

I might have to start doing so. I already talk like Woody - “Stop saying shit like that. It’s unprofessional.”

Comment

I talk like the boss who told Matty Mcheyheyhey to shut his shit down.

Comment

If Ryan Dunn was still alive I'd swear he's the masked meth guy.

Comment

YESSSSSSsssssssss.

Also DO NOT MOW WOODY'S LAWN!

Comment

Working...
                                X