The Following - Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good. Bacon rules.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fair enough, I will start it!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Caught up with a couple episodes last night. Starting to stretch the believability of how much influence this guy has over people (particularly with the lawyer) but still pretty interesting. I really hope this show follows a "one crazy mastermind per season" rule. If there's a non-ending like The Killing I won't be happy.

Comment

Well the lawyer stuff seemed fine to me due to the fact she only seems to be working with them out of fear.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

FWIW, the DERP thread on this show is funny as hell. They're really ripping into it mercilessly
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Is it the best show ever? No. But it's damn entertaining and Bacon rules.

Comment

They're loving it as unintentional comedy. I haven't watched it, but apparently Bacon is the only competent character on the show.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I like it so far. Just like I liked 24.

Mind you, DERP is mainly retard-populated now.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Well the lawyer stuff seemed fine to me due to the fact she only seems to be working with them out of fear.
                    I got that but the amount of fear seemed irrational considering her position. There were many avenues she could have taken after than meeting with the clipper guy.

This is really the most thought I've put into the show. I think it's fun popcorn entertainment and, yeah, Bacon is killing it.

Comment

So the episode where we learn the fucked up backstory of the main FBI lady...wow. Her story was crazy but it seemed like everyone else in the episode, except Ryan, came down with a huge case of the dum-dums. Weapons left all over the place, people NOT grabbing weapons when they have the opportunity, lots of silly mistakes.

And the roster of followers goes ever deeper. I really hope the writers won't keep relying on that tactic in the future to get themselves out of a bind.

Comment

Great episode last night. The scene in the den at the end? jesus.

Comment

creepy chick from SpiderMan 2 is still hot. And creepy.

Roderick is fucking nuts.

"You're not gonna shoot..." BANG

Bacon is awesome.

And that pixie chick is in for a world of hurt.

Comment

Oh man. Claire is dumb as fuck.

The militia guys were dumb and got rocked.

Angel from Dexter showing up was nice. Bacon looked like a burn victim during large sections of this episode due to the lighting.

Pixie chick is gonna get stabbed.

Comment

Goddammit Claire is dumb. Creepy militia guy is creepy. So is that "training camp"...fuck.

Still waiting for Pixie chick to be stabbed.

Comment

Rather than let these pile up on the DVR I'm playing the stupid "wait for free Hulu" game so I'm still a few eps behind. I still think it's creepy and entertaining but I wish they'd move away from Bacon being the ONLY guy with smarts. Jimmy Olsen did okay in the last episode I saw but it still ended badly for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X