Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Where you getting all this, Troy?
    AP, Reuters and related reporters. Plus, knowing a slew of 30 year olds that still working as glorified Interns in the greater DC area.

It's no different than how I got my movie news coverage. Just listen to the people that are around it all day and pan it out.

It's not like any of this is a well-guarded secret.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Just read Bannon was shooting his mouth off about us getting into a war with China within 10 or so years.

Seems nobody in this administration nor in Congress has any internal filters working before opening their mouths.

Still laying even odds Bannon's going to say or do something that'll sink this administration. Cheney he ain't.

I thought Bannon was going to be the weak link or the Kissinger figure that gets too lippy with the Press.

But, it appears the weak link is Mike Flynn.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Not seeing any of this on CNN or MSN, Troy. When's it going to go mainstream?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Not seeing any of this on CNN or MSN, Troy. When's it going to go mainstream?

In this day and age? Never. Stick to the papers and free press.

Fuck, CNN is just trying to survive the Time Warner and ATT merger right now.

Comment

• That being said, whenever I bring up something in here...feel free to Google it to go more in-depth.

Also, since it's yet another acronym. FISA = Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

Comment

Not seeing any of this on CNN or MSN, Troy. When's it going to go mainstream?
              hahahahaha Never rely on cable news. NYT. Atlantic. Washington Post. Etc.

Also the proposal to sell off national lands got pulled. Weird. They pissed off hunters/conservation advocates...ie: people with guns, and they backed off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                hahahahaha Never rely on cable news. NYT. Atlantic. Washington Post. Etc.

Also the proposal to sell off national lands got pulled. Weird. They pissed off hunters/conservation advocates...ie: people with guns, and they backed off.

Sierra Club and its like have deep fucking pockets. This has been an issue with them for years. They've called Reagan and both Bushes out on it.

Same with the Wall Tax. Koch Brothers heard that and shut it down.

Anymore, it's fucking wack-a-mole with this news stuff. There is some fake shit out there, but so many real leaks are just flooding from all sides, that it's just filtering what you want to focus on that.

I know in the Right Winger press world, they're all obsessing over the new Anthony Weiner shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  AP, Reuters and related reporters. Plus, knowing a slew of 30 year olds that still working as glorified Interns in the greater DC area.

It's no different than how I got my movie news coverage. Just listen to the people that are around it all day and pan it out.

It's not like any of this is a well-guarded secret.
                  Yeah, it seemed like mostly open source stuff with a bit of insider knowledge. I appreciate you summarizing it every day since I don't have time to keep up.

Yesterday a co-worker said he was worried about me and that I should say one nice thing about Trump to settle his worry. I told him Trump has exceeded my expectations. He appreciated that and then I followed up with "he's been worse than I expected".

It's almost like he's being so aggressive because he knows his time is short.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    It's almost like he's being so aggressive because he knows his time is short.
                    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast...
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• The thing is, some of this stuff that Troy is bringing up seems HOLY SHIT HUGE and I'm flat out not seeing it out there, even on the NYTimes/WaPo/etc sites. I can't believe that we're not seeing any of this, especially the James Comey investigation stuff.

Comment

The thing is, some of this stuff that Troy is bringing up seems HOLY SHIT HUGE and I'm flat out not seeing it out there, even on the NYTimes/WaPo/etc sites. I can't believe that we're not seeing any of this, especially the James Comey investigation stuff.

Comey (due to his position) investigates shit. Covering daily investigations isn't sexy News. Plus, the modern MSM is governed by ratings and not getting sued.

Fuck, NBC News is having a top to bottom reorganization to save itself. Megyn Kelly is the tip of the iceberg of what they have planned, because if they don't raise ratings...their news bureau is done.

NYT covers stuff when it's overwhelming, but they don't cover procedural. As of right now, this is all procedural. The big issues like DeVos votes and the related are covered by the Post, NYT, related. That's because the big folks cover shit when it's about 95% done. Why? The margin of getting sued is so fucking slim that the news is almost already done.

But, Google everything. Hell, if you want to find some fascinating shit today...google 2 things. The military investigation into the latest Seal Team 6 fuck-up and then the recent pedophile stings.

Comment

• Took a break to actually get shit done. Back now:

Scanning leaks, emails, random chatter, etc.

• Ivanka Trump is resigning from every Trump company position either today or Monday.
                          • US Treasury continues to fuck up; they're eyeballing a currency war with Germany over the Euro.
                          • McConnell started the vote on DeVos this morning, plans on having it dragged out through the weekend.
                          • Rex Tillerson and Exxon being investigated for doing illegal business with Iran from 2003-2005.
                          • Ambassador Nikki Haley in trouble with Trump regime after demanding that Russia abandon Crimea annexation.
                          • Lindsay Graham is still on warpath. Not expecting anything huge until next week.
                          • The rest is just people posting pictures of Grassley and others fraternizing with Russian government officials over the past few days.

Comment

• DEAD.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...erence/3465162

Anyway, Spicer is terrible at his job.

Comment

• yeah, she killed it last night.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Today's scuttlebutt

• Advertising bot fraud tied directly into money laundering for Trump and Russian regimes.
                                • Alfa Bank and Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) being investigated.
                                • Milo directly connected, as some think he is being used as a traveling drop for "donations" and circumventing FTC.
                                • InfoWars and RT being both named as sites benefitting from bot fraud ad scam and money laundering.
                                • Google shut down the bot system being used, but who keeps it circulating through their ad system? Twitter.
                                • FBI placed 2 FISA warrants on Russian banks tied to Alfa Bank. Alfa controls the money flow in this system. If they can disrupt flowing cash, don't be shocked to see Milo suddenly cancel his campus tour due to "fear of liberal attackers" / "we out of cash, homies".

Comment

Working...
                                X