Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have branded every captain on the board, and have 3 war chiefs left to brand. Trying to get that damn 50% sword damage increase rune.

Comment

• Alien Isolation is HARD AS BALLS.

So glad I didn't stream this last night. I seriously spent like 2 hours before I even saw the fucking Alien. The cinematics look awesome but run like shit. Not sure if it's just my installation or what, but the framerate is horrendous. The actual game runs smooth as fuck though and looks fucking amazing.

Also, they were not lying when they said there was no preplanned movement for the Alien. I had to replay the same bit for like 30 mins over and over because I kept dying and each time the Alien moved and did things completely differently.

But fuck, man, this is some fucking NES difficulty.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I did score the Nostromo DLC and I'll be streaming that either tonight or later this weekend.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Playing SW:TOR still.

Rob: they have have a new expansion coming out in December for Revan that raises the level cap to 60. If you pre-order now, you get 12x experience on class missions to help you crank through storylines. Kinda cool to level up fast fast fast, enabling you to skip non story missions if you want.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I did score the Nostromo DLC and I'll be streaming that either tonight or later this weekend.
            Would love to see that. Considering that ME:SOM flat out doesn't work on my PC yet, I'm really gunshy about buying THIS game in case it happens with that as well.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Will do man. I'm trying to decide if I want to stream it live or just record it and throw it up on YouTube. I'll post a link either way. If I stream make sure to follow http://www.twitch.tv/braindeadradio since I don't always remember to post here as it auto posts to Facebook/Twitch/Twitter when I stream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Playing SW:TOR still.

Rob: they have have a new expansion coming out in December for Revan that raises the level cap to 60. If you pre-order now, you get 12x experience on class missions to help you crank through storylines. Kinda cool to level up fast fast fast, enabling you to skip non story missions if you want.
                I saw that and I'm debating on pulling the trigger. Will wants me to play the new WoW expansion, but REVAN!!!

Comment

• If you DO pull the trigger and roll a character on Harbinger, let me know. I'll do one with you and we'll fucking craaaaaaaaaaaaaaank up to level 50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Will do man. I'm trying to decide if I want to stream it live or just record it and throw it up on YouTube. I'll post a link either way. If I stream make sure to follow http://www.twitch.tv/braindeadradio since I don't always remember to post here as it auto posts to Facebook/Twitch/Twitter when I stream.

Let everyone know when you do it?

Also, you should look for
                      Spoiler: Blade Runner Spoilers 
                    the origami Unicorns
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just wanna go home and decapitate more orcs.

Oh, and spend time with my kid or whatever.

Comment

• I'd sell one of my kids for an Xbone and a copy of Mordor
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Turned the entire board into my favor, and a few dumb fucks not on my side decided to take up the vacancies. Well, death threats and epic runes were in order!

Started my season on NBA2K15. Vast improvement over last year.

Comment

• I think I want to play Alien Isolation but just the one video I saw that Rob posted was nervous as hell. I don't think anybody needs MORE stress in their life.

Comment

• I just threw down for the $200 Borderlands 2 Vita bundle. Comes with an 8GB card. Decided I want to be able to game while watching basketball, which starts soon...and during Raw as well.

Comment

• The Vita is the shit. I play mine all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X