No announcement yet.

The League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word. My work bathroom is fartapalooza.

Comment

• I have to assume that was drawn from some real world experience and all I could think was "what kind of asshole says you can't rip ass in the bathroom? THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR."

Comment

• jesus christ to the Rafi/Dirty Randy episode.

That being said, what did Rafi say at the end of the episode when Kevin was watching the video blog?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          jesus christ to the Rafi/Dirty Randy episode.

That being said, what did Rafi say at the end of the episode when Kevin was watching the video blog?

He said that if Kevin was watching it, he knew he was dead. Then, he asked Brian (Kevin) to come to California and avenge his death.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So fucking good. I want a whole spinoff of Rafi/Randy for that year.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Probably the best episode the shows ever had.

Comment

• seriously. Also, gotdamn did David Krumholtz gain weight. shit.

Comment

• Also fucking loved that Bridget the Midget showed up. That was fucking glorious. Fuck, I need to rewatch this episode.

Comment

• I accidentally deleted it from my DVR and now everything is terrible.

Comment

• Taco's Heavy Petting truck was lame UNTIL Andre and Kevin's kid at the end. That was fucking worth the lame joke.

Not a fan of Taco zapping the dogs though. Didn't seem in character for me.

The green piss was great, especially on Kevin's pants. "It's just a bit of pesto"

Comment

Taco's Heavy Petting truck was lame UNTIL Andre and Kevin's kid at the end. That was fucking worth the lame joke.

Not a fan of Taco zapping the dogs though. Didn't seem in character for me.

The green piss was great, especially on Kevin's pants. "It's just a bit of pesto"

Kevin's kid has an insane sense of timing for a kid under 10. They need to give her more work.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• so what the fuck?

Spoiler: spoilers 
                          WHY IS RAFI BACK?!

Loved the stuff at the trial of Andre.

"He stands here today. SIT DOWN!"

Comment

so what the fuck?

WHY IS RAFI BACK?!

He survived it? I was a little disappointed there.

Comment

• Yeah, I was hoping there was going to be an explanation. Really bummed.

Comment

so what the fuck?

WHY IS RAFI BACK?!

The Rafi episode took place a year from now. It was in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X