No announcement yet.

Awkward Celebrity Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The look... of love... or is that "LUNCH!"? Seriously, Boy Wonder needs some Bat SlimFast, stat!

Julie Newmar? Lee Majors? Adam West? Man, aging can be brutal, especially these days where cameras can pick up every fucking pore and wrinkle on your face.

Comment

I always feel awkward when I take a picture with a celebrity.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

mostly due to my massive erection.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
          mostly due to my massive Adam West erection.
          repaired...

Comment

Also, that guy in the picture with Julie just reaffirms my hatred for v-necks.

Comment

Also, where is his other hand going?

Comment

That does explain the somewhat shocked look on her face.

Comment

I remember taking a picture with Priscella Barnes a few years ago (and I still think she's still pretty good looking) and she was wearing this low cut dress and I wasn't sure where to put my hands and GOD IT WAS AWKWARD.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    That does explain the somewhat shocked look on her face.
                    It's the plastic surgery. All her fear is on the inside.

Comment

It's the awkward "Hand Placed Lightly On the Belly" Prom Pose picture, a.k.a "I Swear I Didn't Get Her Pregnant, I Just Don't Know What To Do With My Other Hand."
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Ah! Thanks, Lisa - I wouldn't know as I never went to my prom, nor had a picture taken there.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Did the bald guy just go into "I CAME" mode?
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

You fucking bastard! Hot tea out of the nose fucking hurts! Bucky spazzed from the noise, and now he's hiding somewhere.

So if you were trying to piss off my cat, then mission accomplished!

Comment

Working...
                                X