No announcement yet.

Fucking clothes and shit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm refusing to buy anything except cheap t-shirts unless necessity calls for it. Fat clothes ftl

Comment

After bemoaning the lack of enticing options last week, I went out again a few days later and ended up getting a lot of great stuff. New coat and jacket, dress shirt, some other heavier winter stuff, new gloves.

Gettin' a wee bit nippy here; it was time.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

I need to find a decent jacket before I leave for Arkansas. I want one that's affordable, stylish, and not leather. I was kicking around the idea of getting a peacoat, but I want one that's a little more cool-looking than your average peacoat.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I like peacoats.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
            Wow- I am impressed with George! That's some serious catnip to a woman.
            He's pretty good that way - he hates having to brainstorm, and he doesn't want to get me anything I don't like/can't use/don't have room for. He flat out asked me last week during dinner - "What would you like for your birthday?" I mean, why force him to be "creative"? I need clothes, so he's taking me shopping!

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
            I need to find a decent jacket before I leave for Arkansas. I want one that's affordable, stylish, and not leather. I was kicking around the idea of getting a peacoat, but I want one that's a little more cool-looking than your average peacoat.
            A peacoat is perfect for what you want. It's not leather, it's stylish, it's a classic that won't ever go out of style, it's age appropriate for every man, and it's cool as hell. If you can't find anything else that you like, I'd go for that. Plus, it won't be a ton of money, and you have a million choices at nearly every mens' store/Army Navy store.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Peacoats...awesome, but typically only look good on really skinny people imo. You're going to Arkansas. Go Carhart.

Comment

Carharts are nice too, but they can be pricey. George got a new one last year, and it wasn't too cheap.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Peacoat and a black wool rollneck sweater.

Those two things, a sharp knife, a Zippo™, and a watch with a rotating bezel... and you can tackle anything nature throws at you.

Plus, peacoats are wool... and wool still insulates even when wet.

Comment

What Vin said. I love peacoats. They don't work on everyone, but I think you could pull it off, Jake.

And I need new jeans as well. Damn you, Nathan. Why'd you have to remind me?
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

And thus began Jake's transformation into Jack Nicholson from The Last Detail.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

The coat from my aforementioned haul was a peacoat.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Just dropped some sheckels in Brooks Brothers yesterday and ran into D. Beckham...had a quick man crush, then got back to shopping.

Also my recommendation for jeans; 501's or carhartt.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Just bought my first hipster flannel of the season yesterday.

Feels good man.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

yes.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also got my Comedy Death Ray shirt in the mail.

BERST DURR EHBURR
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X