DROID thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six months later, Droid get!

I know Jake is King of the the Droid or whatever so what's some good apps? And are there any recommendations on a good case and/or screen protector for the Incredible?

Comment

Went with the Otterbox case because I don't want anything to happen to this machine. Enjoy the new 36 cent Amazon deposit in the BDR coffers, Rob!

Comment

Got my G2 and it is something alright.

Now to take pictures of my junk!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

This Rocket Bunnies game is a lot of fun. It's certainly not as frustrating as some of the later levels in Angry Birds.

Angry Birds can be really annoying. It's like the developers got near the end and said, "ehh, fuck it. Who cares if the physics DON'T WORK on the later levels?"

Comment

Yeah, Angry Birds can be fucking infuriating.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Hey, this Alchemy game is great and filled with lots of nerd jokes. Doctor + Vicodin = House MD! Mario + brick = coin!

Comment

Purchased an HTC Evo yesterday. Sucker is huge. Any App recommendations?
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yup, my dad has that phone. It's pretty damn big.

Comment

NNNNNNOOOOO YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR THE THUNDERBOLT WHICH COMES OUT ON ST PATTY'S DAY
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Big deal, there's always some other newer fancier phone coming down the line. You could wait until Judgment Day for the latest/greatest phone.

Comment

no you silly stupid fucker this one's like 10x the Evo

~

Comment

In what? Size? Speed? Processing power? Penile enlargement?

Comment

All of dem. But yeah it's also the latest 4G phone so maybe won't be any good to Nate-dogg

~

Comment

Yeah, unfortunately we don't have 4G here.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                                NNNNNNOOOOO YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR THE THUNDERBOLT WHICH COMES OUT ON ST PATTY'S DAY
                                For Sprint, though?

I have the EVO now, and it's fucking CASH.

Now I need a BDR Android App.
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X