Lost Season 4 (Spoilers inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lost Season 4 (Spoilers inside)

Randon thoughts: What is Kate doing for Sawyer? Hurley did get creepy. Jack is becoming an alcoholic like his dad.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

miles is great in this episode with the whole i couldnt stop her i have a restraining order... what a dick.
      You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Good episode, also curious about what Kate is doing for Sawyer..... Hmmmmm? Also, Kat looked hell ah fine wearing those little panties jumping on Jack... NICE! Did anyone get the name of the pill's Jack was taking? Mentioned possibly for stress but stress pills dont make you act crazy.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Crazy episode, how the hell is Locke going to move the Island? Crazy Locke info, he has had a lot of visitors in the past.... what was up with the dali lama pick your item thing? And wow.... Claire and Christian now in the cabin???? Next week's teaser also look's great.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Ok where to begin?!

Not sure if I'm digging the whole : Locke's been special the whole time since birth angle. But then Guyliner showed up. The Dahli Llama test was fantastic: knife=hunter, the book of law =the intellectual, the comic= creator(plus it said "The hidden land" on the cover..hmmms, the sand =island. Kinda cool. Maybe Locke used "own" the island in a past life.

Abbadon showing up in the hospital and getting the idea of the Walkabout in John's head. Basically pointing him to the island. Horace built the cabin? Chrisitan and Claire in the cabin......

"I need to move the island" which also brings back memories of Walt's comic and the page with the "floating island" that was purposly shown in the shot.

Maybe the Temple is somesort of control room which actually "moves the island". What the fuck is on the merc's arm? The Fahey being a pimp like usual. Good shit. I need to rewatch this to catch other things.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also, I loved how Guyliner/Mittelos labs constantly tried to get John to come to them, but he kept fighting his destiny.

And Ben's line "Destiny is a fickle bitch!" was great. As was the bit between him and Hurley while looking over the pit of the dead Dharma people.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And the picture that Lil' John drew of the smokemonster was cool.

Comment

Also, could Claire actually be dead? I mean, who could survive a Bazooka blast, and Miles looked at her funny like he was the only one that could see her. Also, why would Christian choose that moment to ask her to follow him?

Comment

Yes... still scratching my head at all of these thing's you brought up.

Comment

We have to wait two weeks..... WTF!
                      Another great episode, I bet Jack is glad he never tried to get up on Claire.... it all makes since now, thats why Jack didnt want anything to do with the baby and thats why Claire is always with Jacks dad... nice. Where the hell was the cult... I mean the others going? There must have been 20 of them, and I loved Sun at the end... great success with her father!

Comment

Well the whole Claire thing would have a huge gut punch if we didn't already know she was his sister. Loved Sun finally growing some goddamn ovaries and kicking ass. They finally made her character interesting. The whole bit with Hurley and his car/numbers...dun dun dunnnnn. Finally seeing Guyliner and the rest of his groupies was awesome. Michael's face when Jin said "I understand", was greatness. It'd like if Cjbacca all of a sudden told Rob Solo to shut the fuck up. Greatness

Comment

Tonight, it's on bitches!

Comment

Can
                            Not
                            Wait

Comment

Holy Shit!

Cj! I called that shit! Locke...in the coffin! SNAP!

TIME TRAVELING BUNNIES!

More to come...

Comment

That was a great finale.... Locke in the coffin as some weird Jeremy alias gave me goose bumps! The Penny and Desmond reunite was great.... alot better than the Kate and Sawyer kiss!
                                Claire talking to Kate was freaky... also gave me goose bumps.

Jack was bad ass breaking into the funrual home all twacked out and drunk! Hurly telling Jack that Locke did move the island was great.

Few question's have me scratching my head....

What the hell did Christian mean when he told Michael "your work is done"?.... you can go ahead and die now or let's return to the island?????

What is Sun's objective with Widmore?.... to get close to him and kill him or to use him in order to get back to the island because she feel's that Jin is still alive????

And what the hell.... what the red head's name? She's looking for where she was born??? and then the other goober told her that he new it was not the first time she was on the island????

Finally... WTF did Sawyer tell Kate? This has been bugging since the last episode, what is his secret that she also had to lie to Jack about?

This should all make for a great next season!

Ohhh yes, I got to throw this in my wifes face because she didnt think it was true..... anyone watch the Octagon Global recruiting commercial towards the end of the episode??? Well I did and thougt it looked a little weird and comapred the octagon to the Dharma octagon... the wife said, no I dont think so, so I check it out online and yes it is.

Check it out and register, will see what happens...maybe I'll get an e-mail from an agent???
                                www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com
                                Last edited by ScooterLaBeef; 05-30-2008, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X