ATTN: Rob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Rob

I'm sure it's too late tonight but okay for Hulu tomorrow- apparently Rosario will be on Jimmy Fallon tonight doing some jumprope action.

OMG MUST FIND VIDEO
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/edp/http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ehulu%2Ecom%2F/embed/N015UDjn8B1y9IG4xOY4ug"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/edp/http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ehulu%2Ecom%2F/embed/N015UDjn8B1y9IG4xOY4ug" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="296" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

Smart girl.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Smart and fucking hot...

Comment

Just hearing her read the phone book would make me prematurely bust. I don't know if my mind could fathom the possibility of sex with her.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              I don't know if my mind could fathom the possibility of sex with her.

I imagine whispering "Shhh it's me Casper" in her ear.

Comment

CAME.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                  Smart and fucking hot...
                  The older she gets the hotter. For serious. I'd take her way over the Jolie.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    I imagine whispering "Shhh it's me Casper" in her ear.
                    Awwww man, you are pure evil! Besides, that was Chloe Sevigny who unfortunately got the Casper treatment.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                      Awwww man, you are pure evil! Besides, that was Chloe Sevigny who unfortunately got the Casper treatment.
                      I know, but she put Mr. Brown Bunny's pecker in her mouth. YUCK. DO NOT WANT.

Also, 'I like my girls with mad flava, yo!" /kool aid tampon

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I know, but she put Mr. Brown Bunny's pecker in her mouth. YUCK. DO NOT WANT.

Also, 'I like my girls with mad flava, yo!" /kool aid tampon
                        dude there's this thing called mouthwash and also Vincent Gallo is amazing
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Vincent Gallo is my own personal hero.

Comment

I've watched Japanese girls get shit on while wearing latex, and it was hotter than that beej scene.

Comment

I can't argue with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X