The Shield - SPOILERZ LIKE ON CARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Dutch = Hocken.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hope we get to see Dutch in jammers. That would be awesome.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• OMG. I WANT TO DUTCH TO TAKE SURFING LESSONS.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• LULZ LULZ
          LULZ LULZ
          LULZ LULZ
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Seriously though...you should just stick with it. I will be revisiting the entire show soon. Are you watching BD or DVD?
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I HATE YOU.

Also dvd.

Comment

• Honestly I think it works better in standard def. Adds to the grit of the show.

Comment

• Well that and the show was shot like shit.

Comment

• OMG TOTALLY STICK WITH IT GUISE!!!

Lulz
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Well that and the show was shot like shit.
                      I think that is kinda the point...I thought there was like a COPS/reality feel to it.

Comment

• Holy fuck...

Spoiler: ba bada bada BAAAAAAAAAAA 
                        The shit with Kavanugh and his crazy ex wife was fucking nuts. As was his reaction when he found out Lem and Vic were watching him in the room. Gotdamn. Forrest went APESHIT.

Comment

• Forrest is so fucking good in The Shield. We need a Ghost Dog 2.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm coming around to his character. Last night sealed it for me.

Comment

• He is an amazing actor, really channels the dick head cop shit perfectly. You fucking hate that guy so easily.

Comment

• Damn.

Comment

Working...
                                X