No announcement yet.

Episode 5: Rob wants to fuck a mermaid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's cool. I just wanted to make sure something wasn't screwed up on my end.

Comment

This episode presented in BURP-O-RAMA.

Good show, guys. Lesley's Palin accent is too accurate. Probably handy for some freaky-deaky role playing, though.

Comment

Yeah. Burps happen.

And I want to hate fuck Palin. Not Lesley. I want to love fuck her, so it doesn't quite work.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          And I want to hate fuck Palin. Not Lesley. I want to love fuck her, so it doesn't quite work.

Too fuckin' funny, wish I could find a pic of my wife's Halloween costume...I love fucked Palin on Halloween.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Also, this is now working in iTunes if anyone cares. We'll be doing a new episode this week hopefully and will actually try to get on a schedule.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Just subscribed...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Listening to this one again. Good stuff.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

sweet. We'll be doing another one this weekend.

Comment

More hot girl on girl belching please.

Comment

Haha. Don't think Sarah is coming over this weekend. I have some topics I want to talk about but I have a feeling Lesley won't want to.

Comment

You guys should do a newlywed game type of thing against Ari and Sarah. It could be the greatest thing ever. Or there would be 4 single people afterwards.

Comment

Hah, but then Lesley would start talking about marriage again and that's the last thing on my mind at the moment. It was bad enough when her friend who is a wedding planner was over.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            You guys should do a newlywed game type of thing against Ari and Sarah. It could be the greatest thing ever. Or there would be 4 single people afterwards.
                            Or we would swap partners. I'm sure Lesley wouldn't mind "loaning" Rob to me for a weekend.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Hey Rob, watch out fer yer cornhole bud.

Comment

I was taking about someone to play Risk with, you perv!
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X