Problems...Not sure if this thread exists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

send me a link in PM
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

And how about talk like a Pirate day, this Friday!
      http://www.talklikeapirate.com/
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

The archive shows aren't working. I'm trying to listen to the og episodes but it says error opening file.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

which one? and post these in the REvamp thread
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

wydren was saying he couldn't post using Firefox 3. I'm posting using it now. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Comment

Nope
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I just got a "you can't view this page because PodCaust is too awesome and exceeded its bandwidth limit" error. I'm paraphrasing, of course, but it was weird to see.

Comment

Yeah, I got that earlier. I hope to have a new temp host up and running by the weekend. Just means no video games for me this paycheck. Thank god I already paid off Fallout 3 and LBP.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                    all to the gravy...I'm excited for the revamp...can we get some greens or other zombie colors?
                    Some guest was reading this thread (kinda weird thread to be reading) and I love that Big got his wish. Eventually.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                    X